How about an option to pay a site fee for those of us with low post count

I've never contributed any good info, and I have however many posts are under the picture of my wife's boobs.

Boobs work, as well.

As I have said countless times to guys that are new to this forum, have something positive, beneficial, and informative to add to this forum. It really is not difficult.10 bullchit posts in a minute and a half such as 'nice truck' or cool!' does absolutely nothing for the forum, except to get your post count up and piss people off. Seen it happen a hundred times before, and it gets real old. We speak English on this site as well, and punctuation makes everything easier to read.

I'll be in a world of hurt soon enough. I managed to keep up with the diesel game for the first decade or so. But I kind of slacked off once I tore the truck apart. Now that I'm putting it back together. I've realized a LOT has happened in the last 4-5 years :bang . I have much research to do. Time to sit back, grab a :chug: and actually read.

I'll be in a world of hurt soon enough. I managed to keep up with the diesel game for the first decade or so. But I kind of slacked off once I tore the truck apart. Now that I'm putting it back together. I've realized a LOT has happened in the last 4-5 years :bang . I have much research to do. Time to sit back, grab a :chug: and actually read.

I am in the same boat, truck is apart and horsepower is jumping by the hundreds annually. :what:

Boobs work, as well.

As I have said countless times to guys that are new to this forum, have something positive, beneficial, and informative to add to this forum. It really is not difficult.10 bullchit posts in a minute and a half such as 'nice truck' or cool!' does absolutely nothing for the forum, except to get your post count up and piss people off. Seen it happen a hundred times before, and it gets real old. We speak English on this site as well, and punctuation makes everything easier to read.

Is this worth one tick on my post count?

0DFF7A73-FBA3-4521-BF58-038A7405BD6A_zpslarchaqx.jpg

I've been on the site for a little while now and do not see the issue with the post count. By reading and searching I have seen ways other members have gotten around this, but this is just my .02. I've really enjoyed just sitting back learning what I can and laughing at some of the comments guys make(usually rather witty with huge helping of sarcasm). I will still sit back read and learn and when the day comes that have a question to ask or ask for help I will asking the the proper area.

If you nee your post count raised please let me know. I can raise it for you.

Rate Scale:

Just enough to Post in the For sale area: $250

100 Post to keep from looking like a Newbie: $500

500 Post to look like a Pro: $1000

User Banning Rates:

Idiots: Sometimes free, other times $200(rate varies according to situation)

If you nee your post count raised please let me know. I can raise it for you.

Rate Scale:

Just enough to Post in the For sale area: $250

100 Post to keep from looking like a Newbie: $500

500 Post to look like a Pro: $1000

User Banning Rates:

Idiots: Sometimes free, other times $200(rate varies according to situation)

How much will it cost to get my post count up to yours?

Back