Cummins Express build up.

VMAX

Some new shiny stuff going on soon enough. Thanks to a local powder coater.

20130303_152448.jpg

20130303_152507.jpg

Westons spool flange, ATI super dampner, a " Tmoney steed manifold" and HTT turbo. Waiting on a new set of Westons injectors to go with the big single.

20130220_184936.jpg

Manning motorsport intake.

456.jpg

806.jpg

More to come............. Hopefully we will have time to get all this gong for Ennis. New motor should be showing up in the next week.

Need 3rd job...............:nail:

Didn't know Taylor was making intakes... very nice

what turbo? looks like a FMW? if so... you will like!

HTT 82/87 1.10 S400 based charger. HTT wanted me in a single since day one so here we go......... This set up with aluminum piping and new fiberglass hood will drop at least 150lbs from the front of the truck.

Last edited:
Honestly I am excited and slightly nervous about the spool flange.

from what i gather, high pressure to the cylinder is a bad thing.... and blowing the line off, is a bad thing...

besides shutting a full bore and over spooling that pretty turbo and sending chunks everywhere... what could go wrong???

sooner or later, I'm going to try running a 72 wheel, with a spool flange.... someday

Nice!! Standing by waiting to see how the turbo setup works out that is the same size I want to run.

from what i gather, high pressure to the cylinder is a bad thing.... and blowing the line off, is a bad thing...

besides shutting a full bore and over spooling that pretty turbo and sending chunks everywhere... what could go wrong???

sooner or later, I'm going to try running a 72 wheel, with a spool flange.... someday
in theory it sounds like the perfect part when it is doing its job. I am a bit scared of what happens when or if it fails. Need to figure the best way to plumb it.

150lb diet = front tires further off ground?
that is what we are hoping for. Plus it we can get the single tuned in sure would make servicing much easier. Once the combo is tuned in I will carry a spare charger. Not 100% sure it will be this one or not.

Nice parts. I try my Merc that kind spool up flange but i made it on turbinehousing. Try to got it work but turbo spools 1000rpm later so forgot whole thing :D maybe made something really frong.

Automotive orings and gaskets are suppose to handle 500 degrees minimum (so my powder guy says) he bakes auto gaskets frequently without problems. We got the pump to 400 and did a quick short bake. Hoping it will cure better from heat cycles later. I did take a slight risk doing it but it looked like a pile of chit.

Not sure on stall this stater change has 1 pass on it. I forgot to look at the tach on that pass.

Last edited:
Back