The combining of DDRA & PDRA

Subman631

Now that the two organizations have joined, when can we expect some race dates and what are the classes going to be? Also what about membership dues? DDRA had one and PDRA does not, at least that was stated in a thread started by Rottin Rhonda on NW Bombers.

Im starting to think your not going to get any answers anymore. I've PM'd, asked on other boards and forums, and have been completely ignored.

I gotta say, that just SCREAMS professionalism at its finest. I hope its not a sign of how they do business.

Im starting to think your not going to get any answers anymore. I've PM'd, asked on other boards and forums, and have been completely ignored.

I gotta say, that just SCREAMS professionalism at its finest. I hope its not a sign of how they do business.

Wow. They announce the merger a day or 2 ago and you expect them to have things completely lined out this soon? You don't look like you have an agenda at all with 2 whopping posts on the same topic LOL

Wow. They announce the merger a day or 2 ago and you expect them to have things completely lined out this soon? You don't look like you have an agenda at all with 2 whopping posts on the same topic LOL

Take a step back there hotrod. I had to come to this site and try to get a response out of the PDRA ppl, since they dont want to reply to me on the other forum they have been posting on the most lately in regards to this organization.

If you want the full meal deal, the "pdra" started posting over on nwbombers about recruiting members and all this talk about no membership fees, and all prize money going to the racers etc etc. This was before the merger annoucement. The merger annoucement made it all the more interesting. Completely lacking any detail, but none the less interesting.

I asked on the other forum if the pdra was all set up with the state for dealing with cash for prizes and the like and was basically told to EFF OFF!

So I did some searching and found that, even tho there has been talk, and a pseudo website for the pdra since like 2006, there is no actual business/non-profit register with the state. There has been a trademark filing, but is currently rejected by the trademark office, and the business filing listing on the trademark application doesnt appear to be valid on the WA state business license page.

Legally, this means they cant accept any money, or reward any money, or literally do anything that resembles "business". They have to file tax reports for the money that comes in, and the money that goes out, even as a non profit.

Now, since CompD (which I have been a non-posting member of for quite a while, so its not like Im new to this, plus, its not like Im not pretty well known within the online diesel community) has a "pdra" area, that implies to me that this site recognizes the pdra, and in fact, the majority of posts concerning the pdra appear to be here. Since my calls for a response from the "pdra management" over on NWB have gone ignored, I figure what the hell, this is as good as any site to continue to be ignored on.

The most recent question (which in a way, ties in with my questions over on NWB in regards to their business licensing and such) is how the business model of "no membership fees, and 100% payout" will mesh with the merging of a race group that DOES (did?) have a membership fee business model. Its not like the management of the pdra is not reading these posts. They are assuming that if they ignore the questions, that it will all go away.

All I've asked for, and cant seem to get, is for some legitemate answers to some legitemate questions. I think I've been pretty civil in my posts (at least compared to most online rantings of an internet lunatic), so something resembling a civil response would go a long ways.

If it sounds like I have an agenda, well, at this point, I do. And that is to get a legit response, and not the few childish ones I've recieved so far.

Back