Truckers, lets see your rigs!

He probly got em at WalMart, where the rest of kw parts come from

Dude I had no idea those curtains your people put in your Volvo’s were a full set. I thought it was just the sweet one that went in the windshield.
270865dc9016761d4a98d9249a62ebf5.jpg

I had no idea it was complete ceiling to floor badassery! You and Leiffi can really pimp those sweet rides out!
2cb9969ca5b83121ea1eab86c39bf15a.jpg

Imagine my disappointment when they seem to only come with “Volvo, Scania, DAF, MAN, Iveco and Renault” embroidery.
73c54029da14f3edd4c4be7821bfd670.jpg

I could be the coolest kid at the container yard if I could get some. Can’t wait to find out what colors Leiffi has in his. And those are a full 3” tassels, none of those imitation 2” ones that the US spec “Lorry Curtains” use.

Last edited:
Ya it'd be nice to be that cool. Then you could close your side curtains while driving and not have to worry about those shinny things hanging off the sides of the truck and just change lanes...

Imagine my disappointment when they seem to only come with “Volvo, Scania, DAF, MAN, Iveco and Renault” embroidery.
73c54029da14f3edd4c4be7821bfd670.jpg

I could be the coolest kid at the container yard if I could get some. Can’t wait to find out what colors Leiffi has in his. And those are a full 3” tassels, none of those imitation 2” ones that the US spec “Lorry Curtains” use.

You can get em in the kw section in WalMart. Theyre not on display, but if you ask im sure they got em. Unfortunately you still wont be cool

Paint is only a minor issue! Still looks better than the pete! But I guess with that color he don't have to worry about loosing it while chasing lizards around the truck stop!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you don't like the outside color don't let him raise the hood because it goes down hill from there.

No Def tank? Cant be too bad whatever it is. I see Ricky had to step up to an aerocab, assuming the little pete opening wouldnt fit his "type" of woman thru the opening?:hehe:

Back