Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Guy owns two, one common rail and one a cat fuel system, this one doesn’t come close to the factory fuel system with the way they have it set up, and I say that because I believe it is tuning that is holding it back.
What standalone are they using for tuning?

What standalone are they using for tuning?

Bosch

I believe it. Almost like starting all over again

My guess is it's probably better to go with a retrofit? Or is the CT15 setup decent and tuneable?

Still have to have Bosch ecm and replace the entire fuel system. The custom gear box to run the QSK pump would knock most guys out of the price market.
f298f9abd1787fd8bb62397d7d5d4552.jpg
f4b5b7ebc6f440e67b9d9292d4209509.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know what the upper limit of the CT15 stock fuel system is? I'm guessing 600hp but I have no idea.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Bosch

Still have to have Bosch ecm and replace the entire fuel system. The custom gear box to run the QSK pump would knock most guys out of the price market.
f298f9abd1787fd8bb62397d7d5d4552.jpg
f4b5b7ebc6f440e67b9d9292d4209509.jpg

That is pure awesomeness! Looks like the front cover is completely different, too?

Is this in a certain blue truck from PA?

Lordy lordy I've done and made it
dbf91c9098baf317d97b6e1514ab44c3.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

That video is so quiet I almost thought it was a picture.

So say I had a CT15 in hand, what would be the ballpark figure to upgrade it?
well your going to have over $10k in ecm/harness alone and I’m sure they’re just giving that injection pump away with no core.

That is pure awesomeness! Looks like the front cover is completely different, too?

Is this in a certain blue truck from PA?

That engine was shipped to New Zealand for a race truck.

That video is so quiet I almost thought it was a picture.

well your going to have over $10k in ecm/harness alone and I’m sure they’re just giving that injection pump away with no core.

That engine was shipped to New Zealand for a race truck.

Just to get spanked my leiffes vulva

Seems like it'd be easier to just go mechanical fueling for sled pulling if you need more. Guys are making stupid power with the factory cat stuff so I guess I dont understand the drive to CR.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seems like it'd be easier to just go mechanical fueling for sled pulling if you need more. Guys are making stupid power with the factory cat stuff so I guess I dont understand the drive to CR.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t believe they allow it in NTPA yet. It’s secret voo doo magic to the old men that run that. Electricity scares them.

Knowing what can be done with stock fuel system and ecm, whe bother with everything else? Has anyone actually ran the fuel rail dry in the head?

Back