Runnin rough when cold

#RollCoal

CumminsNut
Picked up a 96 as a project truck and I'm having some issues when the truck is cold it runs like crap spits and sputters anything over 1800rpms pours white smoke out Thinkin the ofv. Anyone got any ideas:nail:i

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.
Near, far, in our motor car
Oh what a happy time we'll spend.
Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Our fine four fendered friend.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.

:rockwoot: :hehe:

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.

:hehe:

Seemed like a good answer with the info and time of year. I'll try again. Timing may have slipped, if so when resetting it make sure the pump shaft is EXTREMELY clean before you torque the nut down or it is likely to slip again

Coal emissions are usually white now a days, name still applies I wouldn't worry

energy-news-coal-plants-stacks_24118_600x450.jpg

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.

I thought it was "Pretty Chitty Gangbang"?

Yes there are actually winners on here. Look at some of the members accomplishments around the industry, and look at what they have done for the sport. Find another forum with this much knowledge, you will be looking for quite some time. But you come on here looking like a tool a) with your picture, b) with your name. If you changed both you might not have got the answers you have recieved. Just some advice.

Yes there are actually winners on here. Look at some of the members accomplishments around the industry, and look at what they have done for the sport. Find another forum with this much knowledge, you will be looking for quite some time. But you come on here looking like a tool a) with your picture, b) with your name. If you changed both you might not have got the answers you have recieved. Just some advice.

well said :clap:

You should put this ^^ in your signature too, looks like there is room.

well said :clap:

Back