Industrial Injection GROUP BUY!

how much for a modded cp3 for an 05, I don't know which one I need probally something to suppport 600 hp pm me

Okay guys today (dec 20th) and tomorrow (dec 21st) is that last day of the industrial injection group buy. PM me with what you need and i will make sure it gets in.

rick

SmokeShow, Just give us a call and we can get it in before Industrial closes for the day (and the Holidays!).

Ask for Chris or Larry at 866-547-3517.

Ricky (inline6359) is not in today because he is TRUCK SHOPING!

Okay guys change in plans, the official last day we can have the purchases in is the 31st of december. But this is how it is going to work.

PM me to get in line with contact info, so if for some reason you cannot get through i can get ahold of you and we can get it in.

NOW THIS IS THE PART WHYER I HAVE TO YELL. THE 31ST IS THE LAST DAY, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY BUT THEY LET US PROLONG IT. HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT GET IN BECAUSE YOU WAITED THE LAST MINUTE NO CRYING. IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE 31ST AND DO NOT GET IN IT IS YOUR FAULT. SO GET ME THE INFO AND AS LONG AS IT IS NOT LAST MINUTE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR PRODUCT.

Now some may be able to get through the phone lines but if it seems you cannot like i said give me your number and i will contact you.

Rick

Well from what i have heared you will not see a tracking number until maybe the 31st or the 1st. We have had a alot of orders and we do not know when they will get them out. From what i understand we have sold what they had on the shelves if they had anything at all so most of these are being built.

If you guys want your tracking info PM me your info and once we get it i can either call or email you.

Rick

High Tech, you should have anvoice with a 6 digit order number. You will see an order number starting in 118???. All orders are submitted to Industrial and being handled.

Anyone else..... turbo, injection pump, injectors..... as Ricky said we have until the 31st as per Brett to get these orders into him. Make the new year a power year with Industrial Injection and Discount Power Parts!

Dec 31st is coming up fast. Monday is the end of the fun for getting Industrial turbos, pumps, injectors at reduced prices! Get your calls in! We will price it and process it on the spot!

Larry
866-547-3517

Group buy over today at 5:00pm (east)

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day for the industrial injection group buy. We are taking orders until 5:00 pm. (east time zone).
Discount Power Parts. com
:thankyou2:

Back