Beans Diesel Winter Dyno Day Dec 12th

bdp

beans diesel performance
Set our winter date at Dec 12th. Last year was a great turn out, hopefully tghis year doesnt rain 6 days straight before the day. Even then we have improved around teh shop with more graveled areas to keep ya out of teh mud and moved the dyno to its own room. We will liven up the mud run pit before hand for anyone seeking some mud fun. Also will have the burnout strip ready for anyone that likes to burn rubba.

We will be doing an over all hp prize and maby a couple more but we are not going to split up a ton of classes this time for prizes, it winds up turning into way too much of a headache. I will keep everyone one informed of what the prizes are and I am pretty sure we will do trophys for high hp in different truck makes.

JP's Fine Swine will be providing the grubb again and good it is!

Chris Tobin should be there taking photos again and I am sure it will wind up in Diesel World like our Spring on did this past year.

I will post update as I get them, we just set the date.

Beaner:rockwoot:

Come to drink and have a good time this time instead of working for 36hrs straight.

Count me in. I finally need to see what the old girl's got. How much for a run so I can save my bottle caps?

Scott

Ill try and make it down. Hopefully Ill still be able to smoke out the dyno room again. After my three pulls last year it took every bit of 15 min for the smoke to clear.... :st:
And I really dont want to go wading the creek again if I can help it. It was kinda cold last year.

Lynn

Back