Rudy's Updates.....

You Sir are the biggest Blight on this foram, STFU and STFD unless you have something worth adding to the conversation other than your 3rd grader babble. I am done here.

Speak when spoken to homie.

And for gods sake.... It's spelled Forum and I'm.

Consider that your 3rd grade edit. Now get back to your desk.

Last edited:
Speak when spoken to homie.

And for gods sake.... It's spelled Forum and I'm.

Consider that your 3rd grade edit. Now get back to your desk.
I AM glad that I now have a personal spell check. Please go look up the word contraction in the dictionary, in reference to I am vs I'm. That way you can do your new job better.

I AM glad that I now have a personal spell check. Please go look up the word contraction in the dictionary, in reference to I am vs I'm. That way you can do your new job better.

Just saying lol

"When do you use I am?

I'm*is the contraction of “I*am”, whereas*am*is simply the verb with no pronoun before it.No, it's not grammatically correct to drop the “I” and start these phrases with “am”. Proper English requires the pronoun before the verb.*Using*the contraction (I'm) is the less formal (but still correct) way to say it."

You know the moment you dip that toe in it you're wet!

What's the correction factor for that car? Hell just imagine if Larson weighed less(speaking as someone who used to be 350lbs).... the story would be different

Curious though..... How big of a dildo shifter that car got anyways? Yall go extra veins for added pleasure?

Money buys wins.... aint no secret there amiga.

It's a cool car for sure, just surrounded by diesel industry ball and chains.

You Sir are the biggest Blight on this foram, STFU and STFD unless you have something worth adding to the conversation other than your 3rd grader babble. I am done here.

For real.... If you wanna go start a thread, call Wade out tns then $hit it up, please do so. Try to keep it out of this thread.

Seriously Kevin, just stfu for everyone's sake.
It's easier said than done.

I second the motion to shut the fukk up. The thread is titled Rudy's updates. Not what are the know it alls opinions ?

Rudy's is over and folks got all pissy when I said from a spectator's point it would've been awesome to see this in a 1/4 mile. Larson would've ate his ass alive down the stretch.

Honestly dollar to dollar, the save the racks truck is significantly more impressive being built start to finish by the Firepunk guys, whereas the PPEI car just reminds me of why the diesel performance industry has come so out of touch with the market it originally pursued.... nothing but pieced together sponsorship dollars. Is what it is and no preference for either, just have a greater respect for one over the other and what that team has actually offered the industry.

I think Kevin and Charger need to debate politics offline. The admission would be worth it.

:hehe:
Ahhh Charger..... goodtimes.

For real.... If you wanna go start a thread, call Wade out tns then $hit it up, please do so. Try to keep it out of this thread.

I just wanted to know his correction factor! I know you remember the thread...

It's easier said than done.

Rudy's is over and folks got all pissy when I said from a spectator's point it would've been awesome to see this in a 1/4 mile. Larson would've ate his ass alive down the stretch.

We can actually make it really easy.

From a "spectator's standpoint" were you even a spectator at Rudy's?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We can actually make it really easy.

From a "spectator's standpoint" were you even a spectator at Rudy's?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don't have to be somewhere in person to be a spectator. Hints the phrase the world stage. Hell... the rumor was the only way UCC was not yawns-ville was for those watching the video stream online.

Don't have to be somewhere in person to be a spectator. Hints the phrase the world stage. Hell... the rumor was the only way UCC was not yawns-ville was for those watching the video stream online.

Watching the free live stream from your shinebox, such a great way to contribute to the sport

giphy.gif

:pop:

I'd be in for a hundo as well IF someone can figure out how to keep the turd from simply floating back to the surface with Black_Mega_3500 and such...

I like firepunk just as well as anyone it sucks they lost in the finals but the got beat fair and square. I dont think the need you "blackmega" making excuses for them or saying if this would have happened or that.obviously there is always gonna be what if in racing. I think they do what they do and have a business because they are good at what they do. Do you have a diesel performance business? I think not! You are a salesman who probably doesnt race himself.

Competition is good for everyone. Thats the only way the sport/hobby/industry moves forward.....people like blackmega be damned.

x3 on contributing to Tim's favorite charity if he'd just ban bm3500 already.....

Last edited:
Back