I Am new here and i'm a huge douchebag

J-DUB

hey whats up my name is Jason. I am in southwest Oklahoma. I love the site already bought twin CP3's on here for my baby. She's an 06 2500 4x4 auto. with a ton of mods like huge cam, studded and girdled bottom,studded top fly cut pistons, head and block fire ringed, shaved intake with custom intake with direct injection nitrous ports, no nitrous on board tho, 9 water meth ports only using two right now tho. custom made intake plentum, 71mmx64mm s400 turbo 5inch exaust with 5inch aero turbine muffler. smarty and edge with attitude with hot unlock, 150 horse injectors, twin CP3's. still need a good tranny though :nail: and some more....... STUFF...... but i'm getting close. anyway if anyone has good advice or questions hit me up and i will respond as soon as I can. I will also get some pics posted as soon as i can.

I Am new here and already Tired of the sexual discrimination!!!!!

Do I need to show my Tits to get yall to look at my introduction..... :cheer:

hey whats up my name is Jason. I am in southwest Oklahoma. I love the site already bought twin CP3's on here for my baby. She's an 06 2500 4x4 auto. with a ton of mods like huge cam, studded and girdled bottom,studded top fly cut pistons, head and block fire ringed, shaved intake with custom intake with direct injection nitrous ports, no nitrous on board tho, 9 water meth ports only using two right now tho. custom made intake plentum, 71mmx64mm s400 turbo 5inch exaust with 5inch aero turbine muffler. smarty and edge with attitude with hot unlock, 150 horse injectors, twin CP3's. still need a good tranny though :nail: and some more....... STUFF...... but i'm getting close. anyway if anyone has good advice or questions hit me up and i will respond as soon as I can. I will also get some pics posted as soon as i can.

Welcome!

You spent all that money and still dont have a tranny??????????????????????????? :bang:bang:bang:bang:nail:

hey get off here and go find a sense of humor...... It was a Effin joke because of the over 3,000 post the diesel girl got in less than ten minutes GEEEEZ..... I dont want your validation.......

I merged these 2 threads.

Leason 1: Act like a tool and you will be gone as fast as you came. Contibute to the site or people are going to get real tired of the toolness. Thats what we dont need any more of.

Thanks i was just tryin to make a funny cause all the attention you are getting and some peeps dont have any senses of humor

There is blood in the water now. The sharks will be shortly. Welcome to CompD!!!!!!!! You wanted attention now you have it.

Thanks for playing:lolly:

Last edited:
There is blood in the water now. The sharks will be shortly. Welcome to CompD!!!!!!!! You wanted it now you have it. Thanks for playing

well then tell him he's pretty too so he stops pickin at me and gettin butthurt LOL in fact, y'all can take all my thread attention here :lolly:

onion_news2500_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg

I guess if you call this pretty

Last edited:
well if you have tits...then show them. i mean you clearly have a vagina.
CompD Mobile Device

Well arnt you a barrel of fun! I'm glad you understand that making power is important, getting it to the ground... Optional. keep up the cool stories bro we love them here

My suggestion is to first unsubscribe to this thread. Then do a bunch of reading here on the site, while not posting a fawking thing. After you've figured out how to not come off like a 12 year old (no offense to any 12yo's out there) and proof read what you've written. Then you'll probably be ready to make some posts.

If you choose to avoid this advice I forsee taco's in your future.

Back