Anarchy EFI Live CF banning sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too bad you guys that have contributed so much to the knowledge base there can't go back and delete everything. Take away all the useful contributions you have ever made.

Its too bad you guys that have contributed so much to the knowledge base there can't go back and delete everything. Take away all the useful contributions you have ever made.

I agree,what aggravates me is people will run a product down in the dirt and so fourth when they have never even touched it.But yet they know all about it,I don't post here much cause guys here know what they are talking about.Plus it doesn't hurt to just read.

Ha ha ha yeah I got a message after saying how I got my EFI from Anarchy and what I felt about it (awesome as hell) and that I would post up my mileage stuff ha ha. Otwell that's also why I started one here ha ha.

I like the Sig Robert and ya it is getting terrible over there for sure. Most are either leaving or getting banned but some are getting let back on haha

There is another old Anarchy thread that popped up that will most likely get deleted over there too but I hope thats not the case

I dont imagine the mods over there show their faces at any events. I can think of a few Id really like to meet in person. Id love to ask them a few simple questions without them having a keyboard to hide behind. Needless to say, Ive been banned from there more than a couple times.

I dont imagine the mods over there show their faces at any events. I can think of a few Id really like to meet in person. Id love to ask them a few simple questions without them having a keyboard to hide behind. Needless to say, Ive been banned from there more than a couple times.

Same here

Love the avatar pic! Need to get one up with the new paint job!!

The ignorance over there is laughable. I caught crap for saying a guy was "on the wrong forum" for his diesel VW. I mean I'm not captain obvious, but there's better advice to be had than guys telling you to make an 80's VW "roll coal like a freight train." There are a very select few over there that are very knowledgable, but the list is not long.

I just got banned too! ...was in an open forum and someone asked where to get a flange. I said I have some. :banned:
To my knowledge NONE of the forum vendors sell such a flange anyway! :bang

Thats bullsh-t. You sent me one for free just cause i said i was gonna make one. Not to mention you are the most helpful poster there when it comes to turbo setups.

You arent still banned are you?

Last i checked you were banned. lol

I just got banned too! ...was in an open forum and someone asked where to get a flange. I said I have some. :banned:
To my knowledge NONE of the forum vendors sell such a flange anyway! :bang

Wow, that's pretty retarded. Why would they ban you or any of the vendors? They are going to scare away all of their useful members. So is their a twins thread around here. We need to get to talking about pr ratios and keeping turbos in their efficiency range. My name is the same here cf and on cummins tuning forum.

Wow, that's pretty retarded. Why would they ban you or any of the vendors? They are going to scare away all of their useful members. So is their a twins thread around here. We need to get to talking about pr ratios and keeping turbos in their efficiency range. My name is the same here cf and on cummins tuning forum.

he is not a vender... so i guess they want to harass the non-paying venders if they ever say anything about selling anything. Why they are so hard on paying venders is just idiotic.

Only about 4.5 million

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thats bullsh-t. You sent me one for free just cause i said i was gonna make one. Not to mention you are the most helpful poster there when it comes to turbo setups.

You arent still banned are you?

Pretty for sure that Carl is back on. I had seen some posts by him lately

I remember when Diesel bombers was sold. It has never been the same since.

I just went on DB for the first time in at least 6 months. That place is sure as hell in the chitter. Seems that CF is not headed in the right direction either. All this probably explains the member numbers rising here.

One of the few rules we have around here is to leave the drama from other sites there...I just saw this thread or it would have been done a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back