East TN. summer dyno day

phale

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We will be having Dunbar's mobile dyno up for a dyno day/ open house on June 28. Lunch will be provided for all who attend along with drawings for cash and prizes for all who run their vehicle on the dyno. We are currently working on getting some track time at a local 1/8th mile track as well for the evening. All are invited to attend, see our website for address and details. Homepage - Anarchy Diesel Performance

We are also adding a $300 cash prize for high hp. This is open to any truck from any shop so come out and show us what you've got.

I'll see how long it takes to get there and look at trying to make it. Dunbars Dyno will be a great crowd attractant

I might be able to make it over... There is a WE ROCK event over here on the "Mountain" in Dayton that weekend, but it may be a night event so I may be able to cover both events in the same day...

Where will you be having the event? At your shop??? What drag strip are you thinking about running at? When will you know if you are going to do the drags or not?

Keep me posted... Also let me know when you have magazine worthy projects going on I might be able to shoot them for tech articles...

Take care,
CT

The dyno day is at our shop, Brainerd drag strip is where the drags would be at and since they have a test and tune on Friday's it will most likely be the night before. We are also planning on having a party Friday night to kick back and meet everyone. We have also thought about having a Ms. Anarchy Diesel contest, but we wern't really sure if women in bikinis would be something you guys would like.:banned:

Back