It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

Yeah, I'm gonna head up also.
Josiah

BU, good to see someone I know! It has been eight+ years since we last got together and I had to register to say hello. It has been about the same time since I last time I saw Jeff and had him work on my truck.

We are coming up for this gathering! :rockwoot:

I have a trophy for high horsepower! A glass trophy for best engineered truck
The beer is here already bought buy bucks communication. Phils dad is cooking some good stuff. I am not sure what all it is, but it will be awsome I am sure. Hope we have a good turn out.

I have a trophy for high horsepower! A glass trophy for best engineered truck
The beer is here already bought buy bucks communication. Phils dad is cooking some good stuff. I am not sure what all it is, but it will be awsome I am sure. Hope we have a good turn out.

We gonna dyno the Jummins????

That'd be fun to see.....

had a long talk with Jeff this morning. This sounds like it's to be the shop day of ALL shop days. Many things have already been mentioned and here's a few more....

• Over $500 worth of beer
  • A smoker is being brought in to smoke some pork roasts
  • plenty of soda for those who don't drink
  • Trophies will be given out for several judged categories
  • Garmon's new gauge will be on display ( this is very cool and you'll want to know more !!)
  • a rented Sheriff will be on hand to direct traffic. Please pay attention as some of the neighbors have issues with parking in their area.

Everyone is asked to please be adults and appreciate that this is something Jeff does out of his own pocket for all enthusiasts. Be sure to stop by and tell him thanks !! One other thing.... this is the man's shop and livelihood. There's a lot of stuff laying around and needs to STAY where you may see it !!

this is the man's shop and livelihood. There's a lot of stuff laying around and needs to STAY where you may see it !!

Damn Right!! My stuff especially!!!

Caught jackin my stuff will earn you the " Hitch in yo getty up" award, cause I garantee you'll leave there with a severe LIMP!!! LOL

I'm gonna do my best to be there. Almost 4 hours away, so I might not drive the truck. Most likely I'll be pimping the wifes Camry. Maybe we can strap it to the rollers while I'm there!! LOL!

Caught jackin my stuff will earn you the " Hitch in yo getty up" award, cause I garantee you'll leave there with a severe LIMP!!! LOL

lol as rude as stealing is, dave, your junk doesnt run and what can be carried off is considered to be shrapnel by the military.:poke:

ps a camry on the dyno? please please post video lol

lol as rude as stealing is, dave, your junk doesnt run and what can be carried off is considered to be shrapnel by the military.:poke:

ps a camry on the dyno? please please post video lol

Well not to advertise but there's still lots of stuff lying around.....We should have any trouble though....

Just in case though, I'll probably lock my turbos, stix, pumps, etc. in the truck...

Well not to advertise but there's still lots of stuff lying around.....We should have any trouble though....

Just in case though, I'll probably lock my turbos, stix, pumps, etc. in the truck...

just put drool gaurds over everything...lord knows thats what id be doing there!

The only bad thing is that the Camry won't roll any smoke. Damn P.O.S.!! Maybe we can put a 4bt in it and a wicked hood stack!!

I will be there to see if my truck will make some better numbers!!! If ya'll need any help with anything let me know I will be happy to come up and help

I sure could use an S480 swole, better lock it up for sure! Jk I certainly hope the folks who show up would have enough respect to look with their eyes and not their hands!

Back