1,500hp Power Stroke

p pumped powerstrokes are cool, and still rare but the fuel system is what makes a powerstroke a powerstroke.

Still an awesome setup, odds are ill never own a 1,500hp anything

Last edited:
They're probably similar, I just wanted to err on the side of caution on the horsepower rating. Frank said somewhere between 1500 and 2000 on a very mellow setup, lots of water, EGT is only about 1300 downtrack. Probably could use some bigger chargers, but hey, who am I to judge?

Frank as in Frank Pushkarichs aka Powersnorter? he has been around along time, I think Hypermax had something to do with this truck.

Last edited:
Well dodge cummins used Bosch p pumps for what 5 years..best pump on the market hands down for power and reliability. Other companies use them such as mack trucks. Used them for many years on the e models.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Frank as in Frank Pushkarichs aka Powersnorter? he has been around along time, I think Hypermax had something to do with this truck.

Yeah, it used to have a DT466 in it, but he downsized to a Compacted Graphite Iron (CGI) block from Hypermax...along with the rest of the engine, which is from them too. He's kinda being the guinea pig for their 7.3L pulling motor.

Frank was one of the 1st in diesel sled pulling. He had the 1st hottest 7.3 I knew of. This was back in 99 or before

Last edited:
p pumped powerstrokes are cool, and still rare but the fuel system is what makes a powerstroke a powerstroke.

Still an awesome setup, odds are ill never own a 1,500hp anything

So 6.4's and 6.7's aren't Powerstrokes?

Back