9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

One way or another you're going to spend a lot of $$$ to do it. Just the fact that a 6,000 lb truck can run a 9 second pass is incredible!

Calling BS on that one. oK wait I suppose it's possible 200 lbs of boost, and 4 kits?

120lbs boost, and twisting the drive pressure gauge around after the the 8th.

Gonna try to make rudy's event, so only worried about the 8th right now anyway. But still makes the quarter if needed. Been on that secondary awhile, shes tough.

Gonna try to make rudy's event, so only worried about the 8th right now anyway. But still makes the quarter if needed. Been on that secondary awhile, shes tough.

Turbo setup? Actually, whole engine and truck setup now that I think about it if you don't mind?? :hehe: 9s are my eventual goal with the 4x4 I'm starting to build right now. Going to start out with a 13mm pump Gt4202 and see how far I get....my guess is 11s. Also, any guesses on weight or power? I'm nosy.

What kind of super glue did you use on the head gasket!

Turbo setup? Actually, whole engine and truck setup now that I think about it if you don't mind?? :hehe: 9s are my eventual goal with the 4x4 I'm starting to build right now. Going to start out with a 13mm pump Gt4202 and see how far I get....my guess is 11s. Also, any guesses on weight or power? I'm nosy.

467/83/1.10 over a 485.

467/83/1.10 over a 485.

So get this, the Junker goes 105.5 to 106.5 MPH in 1/8th fuel only and then 135 to 136 in the quarter. 364.5/73/0.80AR T3 gated over HT80 with that Farrell 12mm 215 pump. Although my small secondary is hurting the topend, the larger atmospheric turbine must be picking up the slack freeing up interstage drive pressure which helps the little 73mm turbine and dual 1/2" wastegate pucks hang in there.

I'm assuming drive pressure is what's causing it to lay over.
13mm pump set at 570cc's, have tried more and it slows down.
5x20 injectors
Full cut delivery valves, have tried 7mm and comp cuts, seemed to run slightly quicker with the full cuts, barely.
35* timing, if I bump it to 37* it slows down.
Belt drive aeromotive lift pump, idles at 55psi, 65psi at the top end, have tried more, didnt make a bit of difference.
Hogan cooler, charge pipe going to the intake feels cool after a run

Open to suggestions if yall think I'm overlooking anything?

I'm assuming drive pressure is what's causing it to lay over.
13mm pump set at 570cc's, have tried more and it slows down.
5x20 injectors
Full cut delivery valves, have tried 7mm and comp cuts, seemed to run slightly quicker with the full cuts, barely.
35* timing, if I bump it to 37* it slows down.
Belt drive aeromotive lift pump, idles at 55psi, 65psi at the top end, have tried more, didnt make a bit of difference.
Hogan cooler, charge pipe going to the intake feels cool after a run

Open to suggestions if yall think I'm overlooking anything?
Increase head flow. Either from porting or a warhead.

That's a possibility, in fact asked about pricing for one yesterday. Not the war head, but the 1st generation Hamilton heads with a stock shelf.

What does this truck weigh ? Bed appears to be gutted, not hating just curious I’m sure others are too ��

I haven't weighed it since the weight reduction and suspension changes. I'd be thrilled if it is 4600, but prob more like 4800. I'm gonna weigh it next chance I get. I bet I'm making like 850hp tops.

Back