Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Quick Tricks Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
MOMBENZ

Name: MOMBENZ
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
I Would Like To Say

Hello,

I haven't been online for a while and definitely not as much I would like to. But, I've communicated with a lot of very nice people and I would like to say Thank You.

A few weeks ago, we added many new products to our website Welcome to Quick Tricks!. We still have much to do. However, we'd love for you to visit. Every order $50 or more, will receive a Quick Tricks t-shirt. Just our way of saying Thank You.

We now have a Looney Wild for the track. Although we only offer the Looney Wild to customers with headstuds, the track file is available to everyone. For the split seconds that you will be sprinting lol, it will not hurt your truck. We prefer to work with customers who have already driven a Looney daily driver file, because we want to make sure your truck is healthy.

Thanks & I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!
Vivian
Miami, FL 33186
Tel: 305-328-8778
Fax: 305-328-8770
Email: vivian@quicktricksauto.com
Welcome Page
Join us on Facebook

Closed Thread