Anti blown freeze plug killed engine kit is ready!!!

WICKEDDIESELS

SUPPORTING VENDOR
IMG_1559.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

AN fittings, braided lines, new T-stat housing, custom bypass valve flows over 30gpm.

Will come with lines already assembled, easy install and SEXY!

Viton seals for high temperatures, and to cope with anti freeze.

PM for pricing or info.
Thanks, Shane

Last edited:
Since the cooling system design is pretty much the same, I don't see why a 12 valve wouldn't experience very high pressures in the rear of the block.

Don't quote me on this... but I thought the 12v's already had a built in bypass near the Tstat... not sure though.

They do, it is a real small hose close to the front of the head though. Hard to plumb a gauge into the 12 valve to measure pressure, unless you go to intake side rear of the head.

Looks nice, what is the port at the top for? Is that to adjust the pressure relief?
Could you p/m me a price on one?

Thanks, Joe

Ok, I thought it might have been adjustable. What pressure is it set at if you don't mind sharing. I will be calling you tomorrow for some prices on a few things, poss package deal. By the way, this dragonslayer pump rocks.

Thanks, Joe

Last edited:
These would definitely benefit a high RPM 12 valve motor. I blew one on my pulling truck. I already bought the kit from EEP or else I would be looking at buying one of these. Nice looking kit.

Back