5.9 cr built short block

pxcr440

04 block wet block , 360 degree thrust bearing 14mm main studs with gorilla girdle and line bore deck was machined flat and setup to run MLS gasket

207/220 Hamilton steel cam with full cam bearings and new lifters at time of instal

.020 over cast mahle pistons , .100 fly cuts with ceramic coated tops down to first ring, no flaking or peeling of coating , teflon coating on skirts 03-04 bowl ,

Carrillo rods with standard rod bolts.

Will include 6.7 balancer if desired , also have an electric water pump and various accessory parts if needed along with set of 12mm extreme studs.

Comes with timing cover, billet frost plugs- that don't leak . Oil pan , pretty much complete front to seal .No motor mounts or rear adapter included motor has 25 passes since all complete tear down and freshen up ( rings and bearings and crank polished and everything checked over) oil changed every 5 passes running cenpeco oil
Looking for $7000 located in. Northeast iowa can pallet and ship on buyers dime or willing to meet within couple hundred miles. Motor is out and on stand pan was pulled for inspection. Will include new pan gasket . throw a head on and your fuel and ready to go . Only reason for sale is would like to try a different motor setup , if no sale i will run next season with no concerns

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pic for a bump
e3c36c752e11e3090159fd2df58004d1.jpg

I put it together,, yes everything was balanced, enterprise did piston fly cut local company coated , been a solid motor for me I refreshed and had everything checked every 2 seasons

Back