Dual Feeds!

Black friday sale! 10% off all dual feeds! Now till friday get your orders in!

Here is the red and blue version I'm building for a customer.

CIMG0315.jpg

Ive got the dual feed line on my truck looks and works great!! Haven't got ahold of a camera yet so i can get you some pics

See,1/2 line is -10.ITS NOT 1/2" LINE,ITS 3/8'!!!!!!!!!

He didnt even correct people but im the ass and he described it as -6 in all add's:bs:

Its setup to hook up to 1/2" line, end of story.. Put your 1/2" line onto this entire setup, hook it up and roll...

It's not his fault you wanted to piece his kit and didn't do it right...

You don't need to split 1/2" line into 2 1/2" pieces, 2 3/8" from 1 1/2" will flow plenty!

Its setup to hook up to 1/2" line, end of story.. Put your 1/2" line onto this entire setup, hook it up and roll...

It's not his fault you wanted to piece his kit and didn't do it right...

You don't need to split 1/2" line into 2 1/2" pieces, 2 3/8" from 1 1/2" will flow plenty!

:clap: Exactly, I would only recommend two 8 an lines if it is a very hot 12mm or 13mm pump and it would be 10 an feeding the two.

Also, Broke1 8an is 1/2" not 10an.

Last edited:
:clap: Exactly, I would only recommend two 8 an lines if it is a very hot 12mm or 13mm pump and it would be 10 an feeding the two.

Also, Broke1 8an is 1/2" not 10an.

would running 1/2 in line to 2 1/2 in lines hurt performance? i used my extra airdog hose and free fittings from work.:pop:

Na won't hurt, but you can only fit so much fuel into one 1/2 line. So you don't gain much over the 1/2 into two 3/8, but it definitely won't hurt it.

k when i decide to make it look pretty you will be the man i call :lolly: work is killing me with my work schedule or i would be on the dyno as we speak :bang

Sounds good man, I know how it goes. My busy season is coming too fast.

looks good cant wait to get mine in RJM06590 will be talking to you soon about doing one for me

Back