Turbo blankets required

Extended Power

Good morning Levi,
I would like to order up a couple turbo blankets from you.
The first turbo blanket would be for a Borg Warner T3 wastegated housing. I run both 12 (.70) and 14cm (.80) housings...will the same blanket fit both housings?

The second blanket is for a non gated Borg Warner T6 in a 1.10 AR.

Do you provide the oil access holes in the tops of the blankets? (I don't want to cut holes in the blankets)

PM a price please, and I will contact you through emails with my information.:Cheer:

Ivan

Probably be easier to call him, but the blankets just go around the exhaust side so the oil supply/returns aren't covered by the blankets

Good morning Levi,
I would like to order up a couple turbo blankets from you.
The first turbo blanket would be for a Borg Warner T3 wastegated housing. I run both 12 (.70) and 14cm (.80) housings...will the same blanket fit both housings?

The second blanket is for a non gated Borg Warner T6 in a 1.10 AR.

Do you provide the oil access holes in the tops of the blankets? (I don't want to cut holes in the blankets)

PM a price please, and I will contact you through emails with my information.:Cheer:

Ivan

PM sent. :)

Probably be easier to call him, but the blankets just go around the exhaust side so the oil supply/returns aren't covered by the blankets

Haha...yeah, just had a look at one of the T3's on the bench.
No need for an oil access.
And I think one cover could work on the 12 and 14cm housings.

You will like them Ivan. I was really impressed with mine. I'm going to get him to make some blankets for our pulling truck when I'm ready.

You will like them Ivan. I was really impressed with mine. I'm going to get him to make some blankets for our pulling truck when I'm ready.

Right on.

When I pull everything off next week to get ceramic coated, I'm gonna measure up the hotpipe and maybe get one made up too. (It's a little tight by the A/C box though.)

I will post up some pictures when they are on.

hey levi....Ivan sent me over from the army. can you pm me a price for a blanket for a t6 with a 1.32 housing? also what colors can you make them? Thanks!

Back