Texas Diesel Shootout September 4th

Here's the best race of the night. The winner of the Texas Diesel Shootout, Mark Borderlon vs. Daniel Burks driving the Lil Red Cummins Express. Sorry, still working on the rest of the videos, been having some computer difficulties.

11.22 @ 123.64 vs. 11.20 @ 123.59

YouTube - Borderlon vs Burks

You will find trucks to run with, stockers show up all the way to prostreet. Come take some passes. I will warn ya you might catch the bug!

Also you have 3 top local performance shops sponsoring this. The owners are all at the events. They could help you get your truck running as fast as your wallet can handle! :Cheer:

oh yeah. i got a long way to go before i can put down the serious power, but i will get there. getting the rest of my parts to finish my other project this week, but once the f150 project is finished this stroke is goin under the knife!! want some 12 second time slips at the least. can't make it to the next one either, but i will make it out there for the one after hopefully with another turbo, bars, short throw shift kit, another clutch to try out, and different injectors.. LoL. but its still a stroke so still only run in the 14's with that probably... hahahahaaha:nos:

Back