MEADVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA
SATURDAY, JUNE 12 at 6:30pm

Pullers do NOT have to be a member in order to participate at this pull

1. 6500lb. PRO STREET GASOLINE 4x4 TRUCKS
300 – 200 - 150 – 100 – 75 – 60 – 50 – 40

2. 8000lb. STREET DIESEL (2.6) 4x4 TRUCKS
NADM AFFILIATE CLASS
350 – 225 - 175 – 125 – 100 – 85 – 75 – 65

3. MODIFIED 4x4 TRUCKS (‘Run What Ya Brung’)
Modified Gasoline Trucks and Modified Diesel Trucks
500 – 400 – 300 – 200 – 150 – 125 – 100 – 85 – 75 – 65 – 50

4. ‘HOT’ STREET LEGAL SEMI TRUCKS (‘PA POSSE’)
250 – 200 – 175 – 150 – 125 – 110 – 50 - 40

WEIGHT SLED: “Dirty Harry” from North Carolina (STTPA)
BACK-UP: Allegany Highlands Pullers

RULES/INFO: Full Pull Productions Pulling Series
QUESTIONS: 1.888.FULLPUL (888.3855785)

Absolutely fantastic event!!!! Can't wait til next year!!
Perfect blend of gas/Diesel/semis.

Joe Gambino of Brothers Diesel held the lead for most of the Gas vs Diesel class, with the win going to Little Irish, gasser, near the end of the class.
Billy Deblasio looked like he finally had the bugs out of the XDP truck, and was defiantly a contender, when his turbo exploded, and ended his run.
Calvin Miller pulled exhibition with his NADM Modified after that class, and much to his home town crowds enjoyment, took the entire sled past the 300' Full Pull mark!:cheer::ft::st:Big Twins ROCK.

Last weeks NADM Buckeye Blast Champion Casey Gildersleeve had the 2.6 class wrapped up for most of the 30+ truck field, until another NADM puller Dustin Krafts long wheelbase Cummins picked a better line, and put 25 feet on him to win the 2.6 class.
The Ohio 2.6 trucks schooled the NY, PA trucks:bow: Long time rivalry, have to give credit where it is due.

Mark Petros of Greensburg Machine, driveline shop, won the hot gasser class earlier in the night with his old mustard yellow 440 Dodge.

The AirDog Diesel Monster was on display at Griffin Dodge dealership earlier, and from what Ive heard, transporting it the 10 miles on Calvins gooseneck through the city of Meadville, was quite a show in itself. Dave and Michelle helped the show progress, during a break, tossing Diesel RX t shirts into the crowd, and giving the 9th place 2.6 puller an AirDog Fuel pump.

Thanks goes to Full Pull Productions for inviting NADM to be part of this new show, and we look forward to coming back next year.

Damn. Nice report Sleddy. Got me thinking I should have driven North yesterday instead of south.

WoW sleddy, could it be that you're more in love with Miller than what he is with himself? Thats crazy!

After ten years of abuse, Calvin deserves the credit hes earned. Also he is one of the few pullers who learned from his weekly beatings in 00-05 from Sled Puller!!!

No, Burton Chassis and Woodruff Diesel deserve the credit for the work they've done to that truck. I don't think the driver would know the difference between a Simpson Valve and a U joint!

have you ever even ask me what I did to the truck ...NO...have you ever even pulled a truck,,I highly doubt it..you pa boys are so funny..do you even know what a smarty box or a TST box is..o wait..thats all you guys know...you dont knw what a P pump is..or a sigma...you boys thot for two years I had a redline on 'On Barrowed Time'..get with the program ...dont bash unless you know the facts.......yes WoodRuffs build a nasty engine..thats why if you wana win you get help..an Jeff burton does know how to make a truck hook up.....thanx Gene..you still are my hero,,hence why I have the name..wanabsledpuller

Don't post jealous!

Woodruff and Burton are leaders in the industry, why wouldn't you use them if you want to win?

Still trying to figure out how a 2.6 "street' diesel truck has a hood stack and hanging weights.Seems to me that you do not see any trucks with hood stacks and hanging weights driving in my town at all.

BTW....Calvin,,,,Nice job and the trucks sounds really good!.

Still trying to figure out how a 2.6 "street' diesel truck has a hood stack and hanging weights.Seems to me that you do not see any trucks with hood stacks and hanging weights driving in my town at all.

BTW....Calvin,,,,Nice job and the trucks sounds really good!.

Which 2.6 trucks had hood stacks? Same ones Weston say have AG governors I guess.:hehe:

Back