Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Full Pull Productions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
01 HO

Name: 01 HO
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
proposed or set in stone? 2.5 rules

http://www.fullpullproductions.com/W...kRules2015.php

What happened with the turbo rule? It's not worded anything like what we all had talked about at the rules meeting. Is this turbo rule just proposed to see what the public thinks of the rule, or what?
s&b cai, flo-pro 5", FTE 125hp stick, fass titanium, smarty, edge drag comp, isspro ev2 guages, southbend DxD 3600 hd hydraulics, stanless diesel exh manifold, high tech turbo 62/65, third link traction bars, 2" leveling kit, mastercraft courser c/t 285/75r16

Old 10-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
rickFPP

Name: rickFPP
Title: Promoter USA-EAST
Member`s Gallery
a revision has been made. once the word PROPOSED is no longer at the top, the rules are set.

Old 10-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
01 HO

Member`s Gallery
Ok thank you for the clarification.
s&b cai, flo-pro 5", FTE 125hp stick, fass titanium, smarty, edge drag comp, isspro ev2 guages, southbend DxD 3600 hd hydraulics, stanless diesel exh manifold, high tech turbo 62/65, third link traction bars, 2" leveling kit, mastercraft courser c/t 285/75r16

Old 10-16-2014, 06:17 AM   #4
97rada

Name: 97rada
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
How do you plan to tech no tapered covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:42 AM   #5
01 HO

Member`s Gallery
^^^ this.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:45 AM   #6
PsdPullerJR

Name: PsdPullerJR
Member`s Gallery
Pull the cover and measure it from both sides is what I heard would be done to all trucks at the first pull and them somehow seal it with wire and a tag.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #7
97rada

Member`s Gallery
Where is it getting measured? Is there an exducer rule? What wheel are you making the rules off of.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #8
PsdPullerJR

Member`s Gallery
I would think it would be measured where the wheel enters the 2.5 bore to check that the bore is straight. I see nothing about an exducer rule.

Old 10-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #9
97rada

Member`s Gallery
I am referring to how will you check taper. It's that has to be spelled out

Old 10-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #10
ecc_33

Name: ecc_33
Title: Amanda, Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsdPullerJR View Post
Pull the cover and measure it from both sides is what I heard would be done to all trucks at the first pull and them somehow seal it with wire and a tag.
LMFAO.... Oh my gosh epic fail
S475, ATS tranny parts, ATS Dual Fuelers,FASS 95gph tuff country lift, SD parts, Carrillo rods, H11 head studs, 60% over injectors, Custom BES heads and machine work, hamilton valve springs, ATI damper 11.63 at 116mph

Old 10-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #11
PsdPullerJR

Member`s Gallery
Not sure how to take to that. We all know it will never be done but I was told from meeting goers that was discussed. If you have different information please share.

Old 10-17-2014, 08:13 AM   #12
97rada

Member`s Gallery
Just leave to much grey area. You can't do that with where you wanted the class

Old 10-17-2014, 08:21 AM   #13
PTPULLINCHASSIS

Name: PTPULLINCHASSIS
Title: DEALS ON REAL WHEELS
Member`s Gallery
"Suspension, Rear: An OEM-style suspension is mandatory. Traction bars and devices are permitted; they must be bolt on only; welds are permitted for attachment to frame or axle housing. Control arms may be strengthened or replaced, provided all original mounting points are retained. Strut tower braces, lower tie bars, sway bars, limit straps, and camber kits are permitted. The rear suspension must allow 2” inches of downward compression/travel, compression stops must be adjustable. All rear suspensions must use at least one working shock absorber and leaf spring per wheel of O.E.M Size appropriate for the truck as it came from the factory. Airbag spring assistance is permitted; airbag compressors must be disconnected. A truck may run a solid suspension using removable blocks with a 24” hitch height."

You guys are asking for trouble with these 2 options. Just make it solid suspension using removable blocks with a 24” hitch height. Too much gray area with a rule requiring 2" off travel and it will add to the confusion while measuring hitches and trying to determine who can run what hitch.

Old 10-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #14
PsdPullerJR

Member`s Gallery
^^^ I agree. Seems odd to me about wanting everything dot legal but only have to have one leaf spring per wheel.

Closed Thread