Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

26a480ba8566c7a8f5244efe17d49184.jpg

Some late night fun

not sure whats funnier, the cage install or the pin stripes.

No chit lol, starting with a 2nd place in the first event is not a bad start at all. Hell, with most of the points still available, technically ANY of the running trucks could win

When I was there, 3 years in a row a truck out of the top 5 on the dyno won it. It's still anyone's game for sure.

Was that a N2O fogger on Lavon's truck? Even with the crappy feed, I could see a rather large mist going into the charger. I'm not sure they were trying to be conservative.

Tuning a truck a couple thousand feet difference from home until you bit THE MOUNTAIN probably they him bad, considering its a new build. Fox straight blew it out of the water so maybe lavon is trying to save his new build a bit!? Hell Idk lol

They pulled Rick Fox 's trans last night to inspect it since the Aermet shaft was not rated at the numbers he made and found a twisted input shaft.

They pulled Rick Fox 's trans last night to inspect it since the Aermet shaft was not rated at the numbers he made and found a twisted input shaft.

How twisted? I have yet to see one that did not have a slight twist to it on a high hp truck. They flex..

I wish they would could back to Ky to have the event like they have in the past. At least every other year would be nice. Its also just 700ft above sea level here haha

Back