Nj based 2004.5 2500

Veterans deal still in effect, truck is now also on craigslist, so any offers before it goes to just some average guy?

end of the weekend price drop, 14 grand, I have a local buyer interested with cash in hand, but he is low balling the heck out of me. if you want a daily driver that is a blast to drive, the time is now.............

Next? well, after I get lucky in the lottery, Ill start with a quad cab, dually, 6.7, pull motor send that to get a head designed where all 4 valves operate as intake, and exhaust, split by a divider on manifolds that scavenge and take care of all that gas going and coming. goal for about 100 psi daily drive, compound say a 66 and a 91?

hwile motor is out, custom coachworks widen cab section to match width of dual wheel tubs, axles widened too. external mirrors removed, rplaced with video system..... dual wheels removed, super single 24 rims front and rear. lifted a bit, just because chubby chicks can't jump. 50 gal fuel tank so I can go quite a ways without stopping for fuel, cab step exhaust......
dream over, back to reality

kid that bought the truck blew the 45 degree boot to shreds this morning, need to send him a good link to buy a new, HEAVY DUTY one. any suggestions Carl?

Last edited:
Needs to be an aramid or nomex fiber boot. they are usually only in straight couplers, so his best bet is to add a bend to the pipe to make a straight shot to the turbo.
All our newer kits are designed differently so they are straight boots.

I still have the JD 1070...... after that, gonna be a while, sucha shame the way they took perfectly good running/ mpg vehicles and snarled them down so bad they get the same mpg as the gasser trash. all the damn dpf, soot traps, regen, I'd love to find a 2004.5 to 2007 5.9 barn find, low miles. aside from that, done for now.

just about the final update, kid that bought the truck from me put er on a dyno last week, and let me know the number, 951 to the wheels on just fuel and air. water meth not in the mix. Not bad for an old truck with 275k miles on it.
he may swap out the smarty and go with another programmer to see what it can do with all my hard parts, wont be tough to break 1k hp.

Back