Truck Roll Cages-

PDRA

S&W Race Cars in Spring City, Pa. has several roll bar kits and roll cage kits available.

Some go through the dash, some don't. I just ordered one that goes through the dash with the funnycar upgrade.:evil

www.swracecars.com

For those contemplating a roll bar or cage, they will deliver your cage with-in 5 days.

These are NHRA compliant cages, provided they are properly installed.:woohoo:

I dealt with Randy there....... Good people.:clap:

These are excellent options for those building a Pro Street Truck.

:Cheer:

Do they come with instructions on how to install your cage up to NHRA standards? Its one thing buying a cage that is compliant...its another to make a small mistake that would void any clearance from NHRA to where you would have to start all over again.

Do they come with instructions on how to install your cage up to NHRA standards? Its one thing buying a cage that is compliant...its another to make a small mistake that would void any clearance from NHRA to where you would have to start all over again.
They do come with installation instructions- It would be best to reference your current NHRA Rule Book for the speed intended for complete compliance to NHRA specs.... But if installed in accordance to NHRA rules these will pass NHRA tech. They offer them in mild steel (which can be MIG welded) or in chromoly steel (which must be TIG or HELI-ARC welded).:Cheer:

i have seen alot about the S&W 10point cage i have a 01 dodge and dont want it to come threw the back window want it all to stay in the cab can i still buy that kit and maybe tweak it a bit to not have to come threw back thanks

i have seen alot about the S&W 10point cage i have a 01 dodge and dont want it to come threw the back window want it all to stay in the cab can i still buy that kit and maybe tweak it a bit to not have to come threw back thanks

mine came from joe and its designed not to go thru the back window. people never guess that i have a cage in it. and it was easy to install.

11.49 and faster you need a roll bar, 9.99 and faster you need a cage. Keep in mind our trucks are heavy and you may do a cage just for saftey.

these arent the best but all i got right now.
DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

I know the cage that Luke H got from S&W was a joke nothing was notched like it should have been and the front pillar bars didnt line up right. He even sent the back to them and the other set he got wasnt right. So he had Mark Thorton make some changes to it so it would fit his reg. cab 12v. I would take mine to Mark Thorton or Cuningham Racing Cages. Before i purchased a pre bent one from S&W.

11.49 and faster you need a roll bar, 9.99 and faster you need a cage. Keep in mind our trucks are heavy and you may do a cage just for saftey.

I was thinking of doing it just for safety. I already rolled one truck, so I wanna cage in this one just cause. I've just been trying to figure out who is the best to go with. Who did the cage in your truck 5150ram.

Back