EFILive Now Available for 2006-2007 5.9s!!

StarLite Diesel

EFILive Cummins Tester
The initial wait is finally over!

The Cummins pre-release is finally here for the 2006-2007 5.9 Cummins.

Order your EFILive cable NOW, and receive the StarLite Diesel Tune Library FREE with your purchase of an EFILive FlashScan V2. Orders will start shipping tomorrow, fully ready to plug into your truck and GO the day it arrives on your door step!!

The tune library includes several tunes to help new EFILive get started using the tool as well as including tunes adding up to 100 HP on the dyno to a stock truck, without adding any smoke or losing drivability! There is also a mileage tune that has been tested to 20 MPG @ 75 MPH on a bone stock truck! The Tune Library is currently only available to customers purchasing a V2.

Please feel free to hit me up with your questions about the products I have for sale!

Cummins EFILive Power Pack w/ Tune Library

Cummins EFILive Tune tool w/ Tune Library

Thanks!

Zach Fuller (zfuller123!)

Last edited:
It will come.... I too am excited to get to the 05 trucks. There are DOZENS of BIG build 05 Dodges waiting for their shot at this....

I read that some of the 05's may have the same computer as the 06-07 trucks. My truck has a 8-05 build date. If this is true, how do I tell if it has the 06-07 style computer? Thanks.

I will have to read again on the EFI Forums... they had a way to check and see... but i think that yours will probably not be... i have plugged into a couple of 05s later than yours and had no luck with them... (i believe october was the latest build date)...

I will try to find out and post it up here though!

The part number on the actual ECM needs to be CM849A or CM849B to be supported.

We believe build date is irrelevant, it's the model year of the truck that will define the ECM.

Cheers
Cindy

Back