what gives?

PTOWNLMM

I showed up to watch friday night and didnt see any of the usual guys runnin. and maybe 3 diesels total. i left around 10:15 cuz i was with a bunch of people who didnt wanna sit in the cold. am i blind??? or was no one there? i probly just left too early

I was there and have to admit I was disappointed in the turnout.
While I realize that hunting was a big part of the low turnout for the TDS portion of the night the track had an all out record for streetcar racing, over 700 spectators in the gate and 219 cars/trucks that went down the track.
I guess car guys don't go hunting:doh:

i was out of town working, but yall have to admit... the advertisement hasnt been there the last few months. a thread being started the week of the event isnt gonna do much. and alot of the usual guys are broke down

I was there and have to admit I was disappointed in the turnout.
While I realize that hunting was a big part of the low turnout for the TDS portion of the night the track had an all out record for streetcar racing, over 700 spectators in the gate and 219 cars/trucks that went down the track.
I guess car guys don't go hunting:doh:

yap i got my fill of crotch rockets and rice burners thats for sure. and a camaro who's steering wheel came off when he came off the line and almost hit the mustang in the other lane. :doh:

On a serious note, I am reading that we need more notice and that a certain mod needs to be smacked up side his bald head to remember next time!!!

BTW Congrats to Jtaylor for his win with an easy 13.21.

Back