'03 Issues

Bobus

Powerstroked
I removed my Edge from my truck a few weeks ago, So its Back to stock, But i have some issues. I was drivin home today and Got after it Leaving a Stoplight. I was getting 6 PSI Boost, had 3000 RPM and Hit 1500* EGT. I backed out of it and it shifted and I had a Miss.. So I stepped back in it and it down shifted pulled out of the miss but I hit almost 1500* again and this time I peaked at about 7 PSI then lost all boost, blew some black smoke and now i'm struggling to keep my EGT's manageable and I get no boost. I just here a couple months ago Put on a "Reconditioned" Turbo, & New Up Pipes cause of a Serious Oil leak and Exhaust leak.. So anyone have any clue what May have happened? Is it normal for a Stock truck to only get 6PSI Boost and hit 1500*?

Went out and took a look under the hood to see if I had popped a IC boot or something, and the Top of my Engine and Turbo is covered in oil with a puddle on the ground.. Cant be good

With it Idleing it looks as if its coming out of the Compressor Housing, Maybe from the Pedestal and getting blows around?

Someone needs a new turbo.............................................

and it ain't me!

I got rid of the Edge a little while back, Found its not the Turbo goin to crap, My HPOP startin Dumpin oil out of it, Its not from the O-Rings, Ford said its either the Gasket between the pump And Reservoir or I need a New HPOP..YAY!!

Back