ProStreet F-100

I love turbos!

b494d095.jpg

995bc368.jpg

Paint the truck a flat black but have whoever is painting it or if you are trace out the lightening with the green. It would basically be like a green version of the shied diesel dragster

Another update is I was told the front end isnt going to work if I value my life. Now the strut frontend research starts.

I bet most professionals would say that about the factory 2nd gen front end!!

Sweet build for sure. That thing is gonna haul some serious trash!!

Sent from my iPhone during class

I agree, but I "Have way more engine than chassis" right now. Guess its time to do some more work.

Whats the weak link on the front end? Seems the stock twin I beam setup would be plenty to hold the weight of everything.

Paint the truck a flat black but have whoever is painting it or if you are trace out the lightening with the green. It would basically be like a green version of the shied diesel dragster

Current idea is a dark green for most of the truck and part of front clip and bottom of truck to fade into gloss black. As far as name i was thinking of something with my last name in in. Like Hall-in, Hall effect, Over-hall, etc. Nothing really seems to fit right though. Gonna need some CompD opinion.

WOW!!

Me thinks i need one of those smaller ones...

Everything has its price.

Twin I-beam should work fine. Just is gonna take a little more tow in to get it to drive straight.

Whats the weak link on the front end? Seems the stock twin I beam setup would be plenty to hold the weight of everything.

I-beam kingpin is very strong. That's not the issue. More of the bump steer etc. I have a solution now.

I'm curious about your engine stand not a bad idea I got some casters somewhere what is it made out of?

Which one? The rocker or trolley?

Damn, Im with everyone else. I dont know how I missed this thread!

Everything is looking great!! Good luck on finishing it, and I wish I could have one of the 5 chargers you have too! LOL

The one in the pic with the turbos in it.

Not really an engine stand. More of a shop tool. Moves trannys and engines around when you don't need em on a rocker. 2x2 square tube with a sheet of mesh on top on casters.

Damn, Im with everyone else. I dont know how I missed this thread!

Everything is looking great!! Good luck on finishing it, and I wish I could have one of the 5 chargers you have too! LOL

Thanks, it's coming along. Got an estimate for paint today and redid the back half to lower it further.

I should have put the rest of the chargers together and taken a picture. Ht4b, another gt55, sb, big BW and some others.

Last edited:
Back