Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > HTS Transmissions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
SKYNYRD

Name: SKYNYRD
Title: "Drunkard"
Member`s Gallery
costumer service lacking

HTS' costumer service is lacking. i called them last weekend and left a message on tuesday and thursday finally called me back late thursday and i missed the call called them back and left another message. they called again friday when i was in an exam finally talked to them at 11am friday and they asked who i bought the trans thru and what the issue was and they said they would call me back well i have called yesterday and today and left messages and have not heard back from them. this is my daily driver i'm having issues with and driving it is burning up the clutches, bands, and fluid. my truck is now parked and i'm forced to drive my mothers car while she is out of work.
i called jeff garmon and he picked right up and was willing to help guide me in finding the issue.
so HTS is not living up to good costumer service in my book.
and i have tried both numbers and have called a combined 6-8 times in the past two days trying to get ahold of someone.
01 & 03 VW Golf TDI
05 rcsb 2wd (in progress)
ROSKOE115: "It's ain't avatar material but I'd hit it!"

Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
mudder500

Name: mudder500
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Its tough getting ahold of them. My buddy just bought 1 new unit and had another rebuilt right before dpc this year. Im sure theres a reason they arent answering

Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
SKYNYRD

Name: SKYNYRD
Title: "Drunkard"
Member`s Gallery
well thanks to Jeff Garmon i was lead in the correct direction on finding the issue and not left sitting around with a broke truck and my thumb up my A$$
01 & 03 VW Golf TDI
05 rcsb 2wd (in progress)
ROSKOE115: "It's ain't avatar material but I'd hit it!"

Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
'strokeThis_'07

Name: 'strokeThis_'07
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Ive had no problems with their service. Have ended up playing phone tag a couple times, but people get busy and dont sit on their butts by the phone all day.

Trans has been back to them 2 or 3 times in a year; had a defective converter blow up, snapped a billet input, and I forget what the other was. They took care of me every single time, even warrantied the input that "isnt covered." While Ive been not happy with the issues Ive had (not necessarily anything they did) Ive been more than happy with them after the fact. I was expecting a pretty hefty repair bill this last time with the snapped 2 piece (I believe it was a Sonnax, if thats right), but they covered it all and now its running a one piece. Hopefully its good to go for a good amount of time now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachie View Post
Buy turbo - build race truck- get bishes.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
Amish Elegance

Name: Amish Elegance
Title: Schadenfreude
Member`s Gallery
Would it matter if you knew Dusty had a surgery scheduled this week and Dakota was on vacation the next two weeks? I'm sure they'll make things right asap.

03 2500

Thanks to
Engineered Diesel
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to Pure Diesel Power and Mumau Diesel.

How I Post..

Closed Thread