05 Dt570

justinp20012500

It's Hunting Season!
I have a CXT DT570 here at work that I just put a TS Performance MP8 on.*nx*

It works great, but every time I hit the exhaust brake it senses a different reading between the two manifold sensors and turns the check engine light on.

I had Chris K make a new harness for me to regulate voltage from both sensors instead of just one. The new harness has the same connector for both sensors.

There are only two sensors located on the intake manifold, one the original TS harness plugged into, and then the other sensor. Is the "other" sensor the one I need?

Tell me I am not retarded:what: Does anyone know anything about this DT570?:pop:

Here is a picture of the sensor(s) in question.

052407_1628-1.jpg

Justin

You are zoomed in to close to see where the sensor screws into.Back off & give me another shot to tell you what you are looking at.

Left sensor is intake temp,right is boost.Somitimes they get buggers on them & it will mess with readings.:pop:

DART505 said:
Left sensor is intake temp,right is boost.Somitimes they get buggers on them & it will mess with readings.:pop:

Thats funny.. The original harness plugged into the intake temp sensor. I can get 30psi on level 3 and only about 21-23 stock.

Is there another boost sensor somewhere? Manifold pressure sensor for the exhaust brake to work or does it just use the same boost sensor?

The small sensor on top in the middle of the valve cover is a boost sensor PRE EGR models.

DART505 said:
The small sensor on top in the middle of the valve cover is a boost sensor PRE EGR models.

This model has an EGR valve. Is there another boost sensor anywhere else?

Why would the MP8 plug into the intake air temp port?

I still have a check engine light problem.

Does TS ever call back to return emails? Going on a few years here, must be a record...

Back