some 24v stuff

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I have some stuff I need to get rid of in the garage. It all came off my 02' auto cummins. I am also open to trades, things I need are a billet output, a set of guages and pod, and a smarty or BD RAD, and maybe a nitrous setup, or a good aftermarket intake horn.

*Edge juice w/att with hot unlock code, I pulled it off friday night and put the adreneline on it still works great just wanted a change.
$650 obo
*stock 24v manifold taped for pyro. no cracks or leaks, I just took it off for an ATS 3 piece when I did the twins.
$100 obo
*AEM brute force intake. It is used of course. The heat shield has 3 very small holes from the self taping screws I used to mount the tank for a W/M system. It has an amsoil filter but boes have one small hole that got rubbed in the filter itself.
$75
*4" aliminized Down pipe for an HX or HY35. Used but in great shape.
$100
*stock valvesprings for a 24v.
make an offer, I have no clue
*Snow stage 3 M/W system. It has the 220psi pump, the small tank that comes with it, and I believe 2 625Ml nozzles,. I had this listed for sale before but never got rid of it. It has the older stage three controller not the newere sleeker one. Here is the deal with it, The pump positivley works, the controller powers on and displays boost, EGT, and injection percent. I myself cannot get it to do so at the same time. I have contacted snowseveral times and they assure me I have it wired wrong, i dont have the instructions.
$300

Quick question on the water meth system. When you wired it, did you ground the green wire from the controller?

Yes to a screw in the cab. Thats what they told me they thought the problem was but I had already gotten mad and pulled it out. I messed with it for a few weeks and couldnt get it working together. When I came home from Iraq this last time I got fed up and pulled it to put a nitrous system on and never bought one.

Yea, that was most likely your problem. If you have the same style controller that I do (the square one not the newer one) the green wire is an auxilary pump disengage switch. It basically adds another ground which turns the pump off so you can use their controller as a set of gauges. This wire should be hooked up through a switch and then to a ground. If you would have unhooked the wire completely your system most likely would have worked perfectly. I dont know why they make that green, its dumb, because you automatically assume it must be the ground, which it is, its just not the main ground. Its the ground you use to disengage the pump. So bascially if your pump would work with 12v, and your lights lit up, but they just didnt seem to get along and play together this was your problem. This is all just from memory from when I wired mine, so everything may not be exact. I had to troubleshoot the same problem when a local shop decided they were going to help me out and fix my "ground" which was "cut" when they were doing other things to my truck. Needless to say I was upset when my new meth system no longer worked, luckily it didnt take me long to figure out....with instructions of course.

Hope this helps your sale if this was your problem, or maybe consider putting it back on your truck, it really is a pretty sweet setup.
Good luck,
-Alex:Cheer:

If it doesnt go soon I may try and put it back on and get it working and ask more for it. Thanks for the help what you said definetley makes sense. I think that is more than likley what I had on wrong.

Want to trade a BD RAD for the down pipe or manifold? Its the BD RAD you had and traded to me a while back. Never put it on the truck... need a down pipe more then I need the fun of not having tq mangement. Just let me know.

Back