11.11 @ 121 mph 7.3l

powerstroke113

The 11.11 pass was on three small stages of nitrous and with a 1.65 60ft. Track prep sucked and If it would of cut a 1.5 60ft....it would of been a 10.9X pass. . Deff has more room for more nos. Must of over sped the turbo....bearings are shot so i am thinking about mounting a wasetegate to control the backpressure once i get the turbo back from the shop

YouTube - 11.11 @ 121

111.jpg

Last edited:
Remember you can keep spraying until you clean up the smoke, and then you can spray a little more ;) Get that wastegate on. I'll be running both an internal and external on mine. Good to see those numbers dropping.

great job man ! is this still the motor with almost 200K IIRC ? if so, that's just crazy !!

Nope, that engine is sitting on the stand in the shop.....Still ran great when pulled. No point in grenading a perfectly good motor.

It now has a built long block which includes; billet rods, girdle, half filled block, coated pistons, fire rings, etc...etc

Nice !! The quiker big rigs ie. 12's 13's 14's can really tear up a track. How was the truck count ?

Back