Vengeance Performance Custom Tuning

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
Hey guys I have been talking with these guys about the 2010 race season and what they can do for us in terms of tuning. They seem to be very knowledgeable and helpfull.

They are claiming that they can produce full out custom tunes that will be made specifically for customers trucks. They also were saying that they should be able to get us full fueling to 4500rpm or higher!!!!

We will be helping them out this winter with testing to see what kind of gains and rpm we can get out of the truck.

Check them out and talk with them they will help you out.

Vengeance Performance Home Page

That wont happen on stock electronics, drivers are the hold back more then the actual tuning.

Yeah i would like to know this as well, what do you mean its the "drivers". If you mean the computer drivers then im not the smartest person with computers but all it is is programming and as long as you can create the programming to work with each other and make each version compatible with one another then you can open anything up to do anything you want it to do. Only hard parts are limited to their functions.

But like i said i might not be aware of everything thats involved. But hackers can do great things with computers and thats all Tuning really is, hacking the trucks computer and uploading your own programming!

It would be interesting to see a handheld for the CR fuel to 4500. I didn't expect a new player to be able to do it before the established guys in the market.

i am hoping they can get back to me soon i sent them an email about a week ago and still havent heard back from them.

I think the VP custom tuning actually means Vengeance Performance.

I am looking forward to working with these guys for the 2010 Race season.

Too bad we are just getting into the off season...

i had a long talk with them on the phone yesterday and it seems promising. hopefully they can get it up and going soon. i am ready to try it out and see how it works

I have been trying out some of their early beta test tunes in my truck and the thing flat out hauls. I cant wait till they get the full tuner released and get some custom tunes put in my 6.7

Back