Any questions or comments?

2Tone12V

Any questions or comments you have. Feel free to ask. I ask to please keep all AirDog vs. Fass arguements away from here. This is just for product information and/or tech questions. Thanks

Its getting close Hillbilly. Actually sent a couple out to be installed on one heck of a Drag truck and another to a sled puller. Shouldnt be long at all. Probably within a month we can start selling a few. It is NASTY!!

Yes/Yes! It will be pointed at the High Performance side of things mainly. But im sure there will be someone out there that will stick it on a street truck haha! Lots of pressure and lots of volume all in one unit. Unsure of pricing at the moment. I will check with Charlie and see how much info he would like out at the moment. But as I stated before. This should be for race applications only!

I heard yesterday that running the AD 150 (dead head) while loading programs in the ecm is a problem for the pumps. What is you stance on how long is too long to let the pump run dead headed?

Yes/Yes! It will be pointed at the High Performance side of things mainly. But im sure there will be someone out there that will stick it on a street truck haha! Lots of pressure and lots of volume all in one unit. Unsure of pricing at the moment. I will check with Charlie and see how much info he would like out at the moment. But as I stated before. This should be for race applications only!

Will you be able to upgrade my current airdog150 for more PSI? I know the CP3 I looking at likes higher PSI than Im getting w/ my airdog?

I heard yesterday that running the AD 150 (dead head) while loading programs in the ecm is a problem for the pumps. What is you stance on how long is too long to let the pump run dead headed?

On your 3rd gen you should be ok for 3-5 minutes. VP44 its not recommended to run that long.

As 1lowdiesel stated. There are different springs that can be switched to fit your needs for pressure. We have a spring that can take you all the way up to 40 psi which should be more than enough for the CP3.

First things first, I just wanna say I have the Rp150, and I absolutely love it. I put it on about 3 months ago(changed from a holley), and with the on the fly adjustability and the 0 drop in fuel pressure under full throttle is AWESOME.

On your 3rd gen you should be ok for 3-5 minutes. VP44 its not recommended to run that long.

So, just unplug the pump while you load I take it?

Do you have a Airdog yet capable filtering the fuel, replacing the factory pusher pump on my 7.3L and supplying the motor with 65psi and enough flow for my custom 530 injectors?

We will have one available very soon. At the moment people are using and AirDog and Raptor combination for the Ford and it is working awesome for all that I have spoke with. As soon as our BRAND NEW class 8 unit drops that will be our next focus. The system you speak of is basically done. Just have to get the rest of the parts in. The class 8 unit is taking up alot of time. People are kicking the door down trying to get one. Ordering faster than ever. I have addressed this bigger unit with the company as a top priority and they have acknowledged this. Look for something very soon.

i am just wondering if you have a stand alone pump for the ford 6.0s yet? thats capable of supplying enough fuel for a set of 190cc injectors.
Thanks
fuzzy

Back