Hushpower = Title Sponsor For "09"

DAVE congrats!! The diesel world definitely needed someone like you! LOL You've made all of the nay-sayers eat their words more than once!

Its in my shop in a million pieces right now---you'll have to wait till summer again.How's Kieth doing,havent seen him in awhile?

P.S.: are you going to put an intercooler/ aftercooler/ water injection/ or even cryo on that hot-headed thing this year, or what!?! :charger:

DAVE congrats!! The diesel world definitely needed someone like you! LOL You've made all of the nay-sayers eat their words more than once!

P.S.: are you going to put an intercooler/ aftercooler/ water injection/ or even cryo on that hot-headed thing this year, or what!?! :charger:

Water it will be.

Of the promotions I have witnessed during my short time with Flowmaster, Dave's diesel Monster Truck is clearly one of the best. Without sounding like an ad guy, we're really pleased to have Dave with us again for another year. Cam Benty Flowmaster/Hushpower.

Yes Dave has definately been a W.H.O.R.E. in the magazines thats for sure. Really getting some good advertisement. Makes his sponsors proud!!

I just wanted to thank Hushpowerman for stepping up for another year to support such a great project and the whole diesel community.

Of the promotions I have witnessed during my short time with Flowmaster, Dave's diesel Monster Truck is clearly one of the best. Without sounding like an ad guy, we're really pleased to have Dave with us again for another year. Cam Benty Flowmaster/Hushpower.

Cam, welcome aboard the boards! Somehow we drew ya in on here! :hehe: Glad to see you are happy with Dave's truck. No doubt you are getting great publicity out of it! Knowing a little of how Dave works and represents himself, let alone someone sponsoring his vehicle, I feel you cannot go wrong! Hopefully it is another successful year for the Hushpower truck/Flowmaster Team!

Back