Cruise Control

Ktown6.0

I can't remember
Vivian,

Hope things are well there in Ocala. Getting some much needed rain here.

I have a question about SCT tunes and how they work with the Cruise Control. I have noticed on my F-250 that when using cruise and then tapping the brake to shut cruise down the truck feels like it "jerks". Almost like hitting the brakes hard really quick. I never noticed much till now and was wondering how come it only does this with the tunes...

Thanks,
Ray

Hello Raymond,

I hope you are doing well. Did your friend with the 7.3 ever figure out if he had a programmer?

I really don't know how to answer your question cause I've never heard of it before. I'll send you an email with the information we need to update and we'll look at the tune. We may have something new for you since it's been a while.

Thanks,
Vivian

Vivian,

Thanks. I will get the info you need and get it back to you.

Dal,

I never noticed it as much with the stock calibration in place. It doesn't really bother me, i was just wondering if there was reason behind it. Thank you though..

Thanks,

Ray

Mine does it also. It feels like its pulling real hard and when you hit the brake or turn the cruise off it jerks real hard. I just give it alittle gas and turn the cruise off while acceling. It doesnt do it as bad in stock mode. But its not a big deal to me either.

Mine does it too. Some trucks do it worse then others. I too can feel it stock, although not nearly as harsh. Before I worked for DJ's I used other tunes from various tuners and they have all done this.

Excuse me :kick: I'm hoping you mean that because we've Gone Looney.

Thanks Daniel, it's always great to hear from you :banned: LOL

Vivian

Back