Smarty Dyno #'s

Nice work Jamie!!! I know with some more work and cooler air, we could hit 500hp. We can do it, but either way nice numbers!!!

What's up Adam, it's Les, nice to see you here!

You need a Smarty now! See you on the 3rd???

haha thanks for the warm welcome brotha! I've been slackin...

I do need a Smarty ASAP, Jamie has been rubbing in the salt for a few weeks now. :blahblah1:

:hehe:

I think I just seen a 6.4 shaking.....
He needs about 60-70 more horse to hang with the 6.4 with a race tune. Bigrpwr has dynoed a little over 550 horsepower on the dyno and has seen 57psi on the street too!:poke::Cheer:

Anyone know the difference between the 6.7 Beta and the ME version?

Or better yet, what is the ME version?

Its on the MADS website. ME stands for Middle East. The ME version has the option to turn off the 4th injection event and delete the DPF and I believe the EGR. The Middle East doesn't require you to have a DPF over there so thats why its called the Middle East software. The regular S67 software is for the USA where you are required to have a DPF, so it does not have a DPF delete option.

Anyone know the difference between the 6.7 Beta and the ME version?

Or better yet, what is the ME version?

Should be the same. I have been running the Beta for a few weeks and it is the final version, which is now the ME.

ME is Middel East, it was posted. No emissions there.

Those are good numbers man. Do you think that the mp8 used in the thread that I listed would be a better stack with the smarty to get you over that 500hp mark? I'm not too familiar with the puck.

If you look at the thread it shows the bully dog with mp8 stack made 539hp I'm wondering if mp8/smarty would do the same.....I imagine it would.

Bully dog by itself made 482hp, so my guess is that the mp8 would be better then the puck...but who really knows.

Or could it be the cp3 mod that helped that much?

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/6...4681-official-edge-vs-pmt-thread-results.html

Last edited:
Back