Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > FASS Fuel Systems
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

FASS Fuel Systems High Performance Fuel Delivery System

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
slammed1500ssc

Name: slammed1500ssc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Losing prime and dropping pressure

I have a hd 280 setup for ppump it's about a year in a half old I have -10 form tank to pump the -8 to the ppump then -6 return. Okay now the problem I can start it up and it can have 50-55lbs then I drive it down the road and due a full pass back 70-80lbs boost the fuel pressure will drop to 0psi on my gauge but it might go back to 50 then to 30 it jumps all around the motor sometime dies sometimes it want, even the gauge reading 0psi. I can pull it in the yard and she'll idle and rev up even with 0 psi on the gauge. it's not my gauge I used 4 different ones there all reading the same. I'm just wondering do I need to send it in for rebuild or get checked out I bought it off a guy that bought it new and never used it... I'm just looking for some kind of idea or rebuild pricing

Thanks William

Old 07-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
fassgene

Name: fassgene
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Give me a call at 636-433-2962 and I can get you set up with an RMA to send it in and have it checked out.

Closed Thread