Breakout tuning aluminium valve cover

blackmega3500

Since the fueling systems being replaced opted to replace my pos looking and cracked factory valve cover.

Tyler Kipp runs one on his race truck and it's polished, but I like the raw metal look personally.

There's not much out there on these so figured I'd post some info.

My initial opinion is Jared Vollmer at Breakout tuning did a great job having this casted piece put together. The CCV baffle is well made with 2 3/4 npt, and the sensor port for the factory 6.7 sensor is pre cast with you having the option to drill it out or not. Also has tapped npt reference ports and provides plugs. He includes all new hardware and grommets for installation. Also came with the new oil fill cap.

Over all a really nice quality piece at first glance, and looking forward to getting it buttoned on.

20180606_210846.jpg

20180606_210825.jpg

Looks good. What did that cost you? Do you know of anybody making cast oil pans for the 6.7 in a dodge chassis? Stainless pans are outrages plus I like the beefiness of a cast pan

Got the dipstick secured and rewelded into a different position on the bracket, as well as had the tube reinforced where the factory weld was since it cracked where the factory weld was. Polished it down to the metal and sealed it aswell. The way I bent it into position looks like it was always that way from factory!

20180616_082738.jpg

Also got the catch can installed where the oem air box would go which will help keep vapors out of cab, and tucked hoses away nicely behind the battery tray!

20180613_160319.jpg

Last edited:
Back