Dana 80 Dana 60

This is some research I need to do myself. What are you working on, including the year? To add to your question, what u joints should I build the driveline with?(size and brand)

What you ought to do is drive on over to Traer n visit mr Marlow, he has everything you need on the shelf n will teach you more then you can absorb or retain, has plenty of visuals sitting there. He isn’t doing anything on these cold days besides polishing his crank waiting for warm weather. Tell him I sent you.

Last edited:
02 dodge 2500 ext. cab long box 3.54 gears 5speed trans trying to figure out how to make all 4 wheels spin all the time assume everybody does just lack experience there believe I have spicer u joints already maybe (1410)

Danny Marlow, owns a mobile welding service, trucking company and repair shop. If memory serves me right. Go east of town on hwy8 1.5-2 miles take a left heading north on the gravel known a S ave go about 3/4 of a mile first road on the right n hang an immediate left. I’m sure someone you know knows him or Lane. He might be old now but he’s a legend in them parts.

Danny Marlow, owns a mobile welding service, trucking company and repair shop. If memory serves me right. Go east of town on hwy8 1.5-2 miles take a left heading north on the gravel known a S ave go about 3/4 of a mile first road on the right n hang an immediate left. I’m sure someone you know knows him or Lane. He might be old now but he’s a legend in them parts.

Thanks!!!!

Back