CRT billet valve bodies

I spoke on the phone with John when I first heard about these valve bodies a few months back. He was great to talk to and has a real obvious passion for making these transmissions better. I'm sure who ever ends up with one of these will be very happy with both the product and customer service. Can't wait to see some of these things in action!

.more

Attachments

• 20180125_132453.jpg
    20180125_132453.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180125_132500.jpg
    20180125_132500.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
Hahahaha RIGHT. I’ll be saving up for this in the future, love the idea of all four on the shifter. I remember when I first got everything working correctly on my manual valve body I was not too thrilled that OD was delayed. I just lived with it for the past 6-7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have at the shop now is this 98 Ram daily driver that I installed a stoker small block, 402 Indy motor, and since this has a carb, the PCM was removed, I added Chrysler Ing box, and on the trans, I installed my trans brake valve body So there is no need for the kick down cable, and no more PCM so we dont need the shift solenoids or any governor solenoids, the transmission manual shifts 1 2 3 4 and it has 4th gear lock up that comes on automatically when shifts into 4th gear and shuts off when down shift into 3rd. The trans brake ( or the reverse for the truck ) is now turned on by the overdrive button in the dash. This truck is a frickn blast to drive. My trans brake valve body is 100% streetable.

photo.php

Attachments

• trb.jpg
    trb.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Someone tell me why I shouldn’t put this in my daily.... lol

I’ve got one on order from John. Awesome guy to deal with. I plan on daily driving it as well. Once it gets in and I find the time to install it I’ll post up what I think with a video or something on YouTube. I went with a custom shifter through Kilduff Machine. It’s pretty bigger than most but for daily driving I think it will be awesome. The lever on the left is a detent shifter and the one on the right is a ratchet style. They work in unison together. My trans brake/reverse is on the detent shifter and the lock up is on the trigger finger ratchet.
b8275395ab261a31453ce3bb57dcd5d3.jpg
e6f315bd0955ceae4c84dad21836234b.jpg

I’ve got one on order from John. Awesome guy to deal with. I plan on daily driving it as well. Once it gets in and I find the time to install it I’ll post up what I think with a video or something on YouTube. I went with a custom shifter through Kilduff Machine. It’s pretty bigger than most but for daily driving I think it will be awesome. The lever on the left is a detent shifter and the one on the right is a ratchet style. They work in unison together. My trans brake/reverse is on the detent shifter and the lock up is on the trigger finger ratchet.
b8275395ab261a31453ce3bb57dcd5d3.jpg
e6f315bd0955ceae4c84dad21836234b.jpg

God bless the company that names their product "ratchet B!TCH"!

Just got the valve body off the test bench and everything is working perfectly with the new lockup solenoid setup. uploading a little video for you guys.

Lavon

Back