Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 94-98 2nd Gen. 12V
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #81
USARMY12V
 
USARMY12V's Avatar

Name: USARMY12V
Title: Rally round the Virginian
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Virginia
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 685
People have a right to be skeptical, surely you’ve heard the famous phrase, “there’s a sucker born every minute.” Not once in this entire thread have I seen someone say the word “impossible,” yet the defensive posture comes out because??? Saying things like “I have this and that degree” do not necessarily mean what you say is true. I have a degree in History and Political Science but you don’t see me saying USSR won the Cold War and that communism is king.

Scientists prove their work and check it multiple times to make sure their results are not only accurate but are able to be replicated by others to check them. How hard is it to show a dyno sheet of what you say is true? This forum is full of people willing to do the unthinkable to gain a competitive edge. Look over at Hamilton’s sponsor page and see the cutting edge stuff he is designing, spending his own money on, testing, and bringing to the market. Not once in this page has someone called you a liar. Questioning someone’s statement and calling them a liar are two mutually exclusive statements.
__________________
-Chris

"God gave them 24 for those too dumb to use 12."

Be a happy dinosaur

1998 QCLB 5.9 Auto Under the Knife

2010 MCSB 6.7 68RFE Draconian MCC soon to be EFI, Deleted
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:51 PM   #82
USARMY12V
 
USARMY12V's Avatar

Name: USARMY12V
Title: Rally round the Virginian
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Virginia
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 685
Also, this work is great, I am not doubting any of the work being done here whatsoever. It is great when people apply their unique skill sets and invent things. That’s why the industry has xxx HP per car nowadays instead of 1 like 100 years ago. Keep up the good work. Just trying to explain the rationale of people questioning.
__________________
-Chris

"God gave them 24 for those too dumb to use 12."

Be a happy dinosaur

1998 QCLB 5.9 Auto Under the Knife

2010 MCSB 6.7 68RFE Draconian MCC soon to be EFI, Deleted
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:45 PM   #83
SmokeShow
 
SmokeShow's Avatar

Name: SmokeShow
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 4,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggy238 View Post
Too boisterous for my taste. Then to see the resume' unfold brought things in to focus. It's easy to challenge someone to a "what have you done" contest.
Certain porn stars accomplishments come to mind.

I like the project, but meeting skepticism with challenge and vails is almost certainly why the other forum shut this down.



Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
You're just chapped he's an engineer. I think you have an angst towards em.


He's just a little proud. Most would be, I'd imagine. Don't scratch him off just yet.
__________________
Mitch

IG: @_mitch_ratliff_

'14 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew, w/ 3.5L EcoBoost, bone stock

83 GMC K30 CC SB 4WD awaiting D/A chassis swap
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:47 PM   #84
biggy238
 
biggy238's Avatar

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Just North of Wrong
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 8,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
You're just chapped he's an engineer. I think you have an angst towards em.


He's just a little proud. Most would be, I'd imagine. Don't scratch him off just yet.
Really?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
People tend to be tribal
05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 5.4L Auto
-Janus
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:23 PM   #85
zachu812
 
zachu812's Avatar

Name: zachu812
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2016
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 120
If you look at his signature and really think about what all he has done it doesn’t seem terribly far fetched. From his other thread with the cylinder head for sale it’s clear he knows what he’s doing with porting, add that up with everything else. Claiming numbers nobody has really seen before on a setup nobody has tried before, maybe he’s onto something?
__________________
2001 RCLB 4x4 auto
13mm, S472, 6x.013s
11.44 @ 117.7 & 6800lbs
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:34 PM   #86
runsideways2

Name: runsideways2
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2018
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor_H View Post
And it's a repeat of CF now... people have caught on to the BS.

You may as well drop it now, before more evidence starts surfacing...
One post man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:42 AM   #87
Connor_H

Name: Connor_H
Title: Rookie
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2017
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by runsideways2 View Post
One post man!
If you need someone to comment with more posts than me, I’ll gladly invite them in.

But since you want to start down that route... let’s ask Cut7 about his “perfectly engineered compound setup” that wouldn’t perform on the dyno. We’re all waiting on the sheet.

Last edited by Connor_H; 09-21-2018 at 03:51 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:24 AM   #88
J-Pipes
 
J-Pipes's Avatar

Name: J-Pipes
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 2,062
It's the internet, anyone can claim anything! That's why people are sceptical, because from the outside looking in, a lot has been claimed without a whole lot of indisputable proof. Hopefully it's all true, because it's pretty neat. If you don't have plans to market a retrofit setup, why not divulge as much information as possible to better educate the rest of us? I understand if some aspects are "trade secrets", but surely you can give us a little more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge ext cab short bed, 6spd.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #89
runsideways2

Name: runsideways2
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2018
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor_H View Post
If you need someone to comment with more posts than me, I’ll gladly invite them in.

But since you want to start down that route... let’s ask Cut7 about his “perfectly engineered compound setup” that wouldn’t perform on the dyno. We’re all waiting on the sheet.
We will be glad to hear from someone that has more post because your account has 2 post as of today it's been active since 2017 and all of a sudden you pop up when the h1000 and his almost no lag turbo setup comes on sounds like you could be living a double life on the forums? Is there something that you are trying to achieve with your set up or you just a troll? If you have questions or concerns please post here or PM me.

If you want a really good compound set up there is a used one that cut7 is selling it's a really nice set up. I think you should purchase it and see if it really makes the boost that you want. Once you have it installed then you can report back here with positive or negative feedback about his engineering on his set up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #90
CTDYoungGun
 
CTDYoungGun's Avatar

Name: CTDYoungGun
Title: Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by cut7 View Post
I won't tell you my peak numbers, but I have a minimum of 1000 ft-lbs between 1100 & 4200 rpm. Yes it really is that wide! And the reason is because I can vary my timing. Timing is key! And the importance of variable timing cannot be overstated. Basically, when P-pump trucks (setup for the street) peak out at about 2700 rpm (because of timing) I can rev anther 1500 rpm; & make power all the way there!
I'd like to see a dyno sheet proving this claim.
__________________
Seth Farrell
Farrell Diesel Service
816-205-0757
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:16 PM   #91
jstaylor954
 
jstaylor954's Avatar

Name: jstaylor954
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jul 2013
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 77
Cut7 you also told me it makes over 1k hp too. Id love to see dyno sheet also
__________________
98 3500 QC 4X4 Flatbed HE351CW 5x12's 3kgsk AFC LIVE sitting on 19.5's
025's, 4gsk,vs,pr,studs, and twins in the works
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:36 PM   #92
RacinDuallie
 
RacinDuallie's Avatar

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Status: Here
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Supporting Northeast Diesel Racing
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 15,559
Thread fail
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #93
runsideways2

Name: runsideways2
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2018
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinDuallie View Post
Thread fail
Not even. People seem to doubt that there is a H pump running. It's coming soon I will be posting pictures of my install.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:08 PM   #94
runsideways2

Name: runsideways2
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2018
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 139
Preliminary startup - YouTube
Let me post the link of cut7 hpump running on his truck one more time
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:10 PM   #95
Redrider2911

Name: Redrider2911
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Yakima, WA
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by runsideways2 View Post
Preliminary startup - YouTube
Let me post the link of cut7 hpump running on his truck one more time
oooooOOOOOhhhhhhh It idles and even free revs!!! Wow. I can tell by the sounds of it. Clearly it makes 1000ftlbs at 1100rpms! Its probably pushing 500ftlbs just sitting there idling!
__________________
49 Willys Pickup. 5600lb. 11.8sec @115mph 1/4. 12 valve. MegaSquirted 47RH. 3.54 posi rear. 35" tires. 64mm HE351ve, S475 (75/96/1.32), A/W Intercooler. AFC mods. 5x16s. 191 DVs, 180 pump. 23*. 85psi. Build Thread

Last edited by Redrider2911; 09-24-2018 at 02:14 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:35 PM   #96
zachu812
 
zachu812's Avatar

Name: zachu812
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2016
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 120
This is starting to sound like cummins forum. “My simple mind can’t make sense of this so it must not work durrrrr.” Sound about right?
__________________
2001 RCLB 4x4 auto
13mm, S472, 6x.013s
11.44 @ 117.7 & 6800lbs
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:20 PM   #97
J-Pipes
 
J-Pipes's Avatar

Name: J-Pipes
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 2,062
That's why I'd like to see more details posted! I'm here to learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge ext cab short bed, 6spd.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:22 PM   #98
Redrider2911

Name: Redrider2911
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Yakima, WA
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachu812 View Post
This is starting to sound like cummins forum. “My simple mind can’t make sense of this so it must not work durrrrr.” Sound about right?
Only idiots simply take things at face value. Some people want to dig deeper and see factual evidence to back up claims. It’s not about comprehending the possible technical advantage or not.
__________________
49 Willys Pickup. 5600lb. 11.8sec @115mph 1/4. 12 valve. MegaSquirted 47RH. 3.54 posi rear. 35" tires. 64mm HE351ve, S475 (75/96/1.32), A/W Intercooler. AFC mods. 5x16s. 191 DVs, 180 pump. 23*. 85psi. Build Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #99
zachu812
 
zachu812's Avatar

Name: zachu812
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Apr 2016
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrider2911 View Post
Only idiots simply take things at face value. Some people want to dig deeper and see factual evidence to back up claims. It’s not about comprehending the possible technical advantage or not.
I don’t disagree but ridiculing the one making those claims because we haven’t seen evidence or can’t comprehend how they made it happen is just childish. If anyone has the credentials to back the claims up it might be him.
__________________
2001 RCLB 4x4 auto
13mm, S472, 6x.013s
11.44 @ 117.7 & 6800lbs
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:43 PM   #100
sootie

Name: sootie
Title: .....like a BAWSS
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2013
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrider2911 View Post
Only idiots simply take things at face value. Some people want to dig deeper and see factual evidence to back up claims. It’s not about comprehending the possible technical advantage or not.
Amazing how many auto makers told Henry Ford he was crazy when he suggested using an assembly line to bring cars to the workstations instead of having teams of workers take turns at the vehicle platform....
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.

 


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2018, CompetitionDiesel.com
all information found on this site is property of www.competitiondiesel.com