2008 NADM 2.8 Street Diesel Rules

JerrodGlover said:
Pat if drag racing rules have it right just go racing and leave us pullers out of your poor life.

There is only one NADM event we will attend and we have less than a month to get ready. We were invited to attend about 6 months ago. First time I've seen the rules. Yes, the event was not a NADM event at first.

If my questions bug you, perhaps you should stop reading the internet.

Sledpuller said:
The only concrete allowed is in the block, and not in the 2.8 class.:rules:

Now I'm really confused. :confused:

I thought they called it "Street" because some streets are made of concrete???

Can I make it from asphault?

McRat said:
Now I'm really confused. :confused:

I thought they called it "Street" because some streets are made of concrete???

Can I make it from asphault?
Gee are we complaining about another rule?

evry_tiss_regular_white.jpg

McRat said:
In Alabama, if your sister is in the passenger seat, does she wear a chastity belt or seat belt to avoid getting a ticket? :confused:

If it's a seat belt, I'd write your congressman to get the law changed. Or at least hire someone to write it it for you...

;)

Hold it right there buddy..... My sister sits in the middle like all girlfriends in Alabama do. LOL You can tell when brothers and sisters are in a spat down here because she is sitting in the passenger seat :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
Hold it right there buddy..... My sister sits in the middle like all girlfriends in Alabama do. LOL You can tell when brothers and sisters are in a spat down here because she is sitting in the passenger seat :hehe::hehe::hehe:

This is probably just a rumor, but I'm curious.

I heard there are no Catholics in Alabama.

:confused:

Is that because you can't marry a Sister?

McRat said:
This is probably just a rumor, but I'm curious.

I heard there are no Catholics in Alabama.

:confused:

Is that because you can't marry a Sister?
Or give them sweet....well...you know. LOL

:bang *bdh* :doh: :blahblah1: Whine and complain, whine and complain. Feels like sled pulling season is here already.
Sled Pulling= Redneck soap opera

Whats disturbing, is its a drag racer doing the whining, and as near as I can figure, hes managed to combine about 3 different sets of rules into one whine, from different sports, and thinks they are all one class.:bang

I think he has finally, truly lost it. The next step is the wookie approach.:pop:

i got an idea for all the whiners, have your own class called the whiner class 100$ hook fee and the first to scatter parts wins the 30% pay back

house said:
i got an idea for all the whiners, have your own class called the whiner class 100$ hook fee and the first to scatter parts wins the 30% pay back
I'd come to watch that. You could call it NADM 2.8 or 2.5 or 3.0 (or whatever turbo the biggest whiner is trying to sell that day). Everyone gets a trophy, so no one's feelings are hurt. "NADM Sandy Vagina League"! My only rule suggestion to Gene is: All exhaust should exit INSIDE the vehicle.:hehe:

3 driveshaft hoops to run a normal Street truck. Perhaps more safety equipment than the Concrete club.

See, since the Dodges grenade constantly, they think they got to go crazy. :D

But I'll do what I can in the time left, or stay home.

Who wants to chip in to ship McRat a driveshaft loop? I know there is someone in CA that can install it for him, since he's so busy. Not too busy to be on the internet, just to do things that might keep someone from eating a driveline part.

jfaulkner said:
I'd come to watch that. You could call it NADM 2.8 or 2.5 or 3.0 (or whatever turbo the biggest whiner is trying to sell that day). Everyone gets a trophy, so no one's feelings are hurt. "NADM Sandy Vagina League"! My only rule suggestion to Gene is: All exhaust should exit INSIDE the vehicle.:hehe:
NO, Its like the special olympics!! They all get trophyes, but they still drool on themselves.....The lamb chop league!!!

Back