Adam Nimtz (allcrankedup) Illinois/Wisconsin Border

SlickRick

Commonrail Savvy
I am posting this as a warning/feedback, and to help possible future buyers from buying from this member.
Name-Adam Nimtz
User Name- Allcrankedup

Well Adam, after you sold me your JUNK motor for $6500 CASH plus my PERFECT stock motor here is what i got.

Crank needed spun(and you lied again, was never balanced)
Rods were magnafluxed and all 6 were either bent or cracked.
Wrist pin was rubbing a half inch deep into side of block.
Block...shot!
Pistons...shot!
Welded b.s. cam
24 of the 24 valves in head were bent.

He never refunded any of the money, and I just didnt want the stress of taking him to court, even though he said bring it on. (Your little hicktown lawyers wont work Adam, then again you are just a boy.)

A true disgrace to the sport.

Do yourself a favor and dont deal with this "member"

Is there an add to show what was supposed to be done to the engine?

I just looked an found that the buyer bought the motor had a bad ring and the seller was gonna help out. But I couldn't find a actual for sale thread for the motor. It seems all he does is sell stuff.

Just an FYI:

I tried to buy a set of 12v head studs from Adam. I specifically asked several times if they were 12v, and not 24v, he assured me they were 12v. I received 24v studs. :doh: He said, "I don't know what to tell you". Eventually, he did offer to send my money back, if I sent the studs back. I did not give him a second chance to stick me.

I can post up more details when I get home. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to warn people if he has any future plans in the sport. He contacted me via phone to my stock motor thread this past feb./march and has stretched out ever since. Knew he had a bulsh*t motor and contacted me trying to get rid of it. I have two strong witnesses that saw it all, but what's it worth?

I feel your pain. Had a similar situation with a head that I purchased from a CompD member. Pissing away hard earned money makes me sick.

If Rick's story holds up, that Adam character should never be allowed to sell anything on this forum.

I've learned to speak nothing but the truth. My evidence and story are hard as a rock. Oh well... Hard earned money.

There are two types of people that i absolutely can't stand and dislike with a passion... A liar and a thief. I'm pretty sure this Adam fellow falls into both categories. I hate to hear when stuff like this happens. He needs to make it right ASAP. I hope you get it worked out. Good luck man

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

profile says he is a diesel mechanic too but he hasnt posted in a long time.

Yeah once he sold it to me he didn't get on for a long time. Diesel mechanic my ass! A joke of a personality and just a true "pits" view on life and how to get things. I believe he may be linked ownership with his old man on a trucking company, that's bad business already, I can smell it. He's pretty good at trying to fake a farm boy too, lol just trash.

I live 1.5hrs from durand. If you are gonna head up/down there, I will be game to show up also.

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally

Haha I'm not wasting my time heading up there for his candy ass. He knows the right thing to do, haven't heard back from him in a long time, go figure. Thanks for the offer haha!

Well, hopefully your luck turns around on your new build. I can't imagine it would get any worse then the last two.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. This is what is going to bring this sport down. This is happening more and more. What's wrong with people?

Back