Anyone know Blackmega3500

Sanger

I purchase a Dodge SRT hood from him, a long story short. I did not receive the Hood I asked for my money back with no reply's from him after he said he would return my money.

PayPal already took the money from my account before the refund went through.

Hell I'm still waiting on $230 to come back from freightquote.com due to their glorified phuck up you were supplied the boa receipt for. Not your problem I know, but that's the last time I EVER try and ship something freight.

Let me know If PayPal doesn't get you your money.

Long story short.

Scheduled delivery through freightquote.com.....

Box was 73x67x10 and cost was what's orogonally $230 to ship.

Carrier pickups up box after BOL is created and that's the last I heard of it. The buyer asked for status and once I was able to get back to him I let him know I would call the dispatch.

Here's the follow up and after I agreed to a refund.

20180826_080352.png

They were trying to charge me $320 to deliver the box they already had not including insurance, which the broker originally billed me for $230 which included insurance.

So at the end of the day I had agreed to a sales price of 420 spent 230 for shipping from Texas to Cali. PayPal took back the 420, and yet to receive my 230 back from freightquote.com. So I spent $230 to not ship something, and actually had to go pick hood up from the terminal which was 30miles from me.

Last edited:
Ugly deal, but it sounds like if he disputed it through PayPal, then he waits on PayPal.

It would look better if black mega contacted PayPal to speed up resolution, I'm sure PayPal is 'investigating' hoping the money will be left behind.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Soooo did the OP get a refund or?

I would've imagine PayPal should've, they took the money about a week ago.

I don't even have access to it!
Screenshot_20180826_100612.png

Ugly deal, but it sounds like if he disputed it through PayPal, then he waits on PayPal.

It would look better if black mega contacted PayPal to speed up resolution, I'm sure PayPal is 'investigating' hoping the money will be left behind.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Actually replied to them already and told them the money needed to be refunded.

I purchase a Dodge SRT hood from him, a long story short. I did not receive the Hood I asked for my money back with no reply's from him after he said he would return my money.

Seems like you just need to have a little patience. PayPal refunding takes forever....

...PayPal refunding takes forever....
That hasn't been my experience.
Usually if people have the funds in PayPal, it's done right when the seller authorizes the refund.
The exception is when there's no funds in PayPal and it has to process through the refunding seller's bank, but even then it usually shows as PENDING.

ON HOLD means the money's there, but there's an issue with the transaction and PayPal is verifying details.

Sanger, I'd call PayPal to see the issue is.

When you call in, the quickest way to get help, after they verify your initial caller details, is to say 'Agent', wait for the next prompt and say 'Agent' again, then it holds until the next agent is available.
This method kills initial wait time and frustration.

Mark.

This could have been avoided if blackmega3500 would have been in contact with me. The last I heard from him was 8/11/18. There's No paypal refund as of yet, I guess I'll need to call them.

Here's the long version. I purchase a Dodge SRT hood from Blackmega3500 things seemed to start off right but soon became a problem. The price for the SRT hood was $350 with $82 for shipping, I sent the money via PayPal back on 6/26/18 and the money was received by him that same day. (Via Text) I asked him on 7/13/18 if the hood was shipped because I did not receive it yet. He answer me back on 7/16/18 saying the hood was return to him because it didn’t have declared value. On 7/24/18 I asked him for a tracking number which I received a shipment ID#11953518 on 7/26/18 said he was out of town and thank me for my patience. On 8/8/18 I text him saying I still have not received the hood, he answer back saying he would check with the shipper 8/9/18 here’s what he said, the shipper setup the transaction incorrectly and they been holding hood, he said they told him they wanted another $100 the ship it to a residential and they said I would need to pick the hood up from a terminal. After all this I told him just to get his hood back and return my money which he said he would do. On 8/11/18 he told me it would take 3-5 business day to transfer money from his bank account to his PayPal account. On 8/17/18 I told him by text I still haven’t received my money. I have text him three time since then with no reply’s, PM him on CompD with no reply, set up a request from PayPal with no reply.

This could have been avoided if blackmega3500 would have been in contact with me. The last I heard from him was 8/11/18. There's No paypal refund as of yet, I guess I'll need to call them.

That hasn't been my experience.
Usually if people have the funds in PayPal, it's done right when the seller authorizes the refund.
The exception is when there's no funds in PayPal and it has to process through the refunding seller's bank, but even then it usually shows as PENDING.

ON HOLD means the money's there, but there's an issue with the transaction and PayPal is verifying details.

Mark.

Pay the guy out of your pocket mega, get it over with, use that dirty fuel insurance moneys.

Like I told Sanger via text I do not keep a debit card link to PayPal for security purposes having had my data compromised in the past. Requested a transfer from my bank via the app that was supposed to take 3-5 days, my bank says the never received any ach.

Fast forward to the 21st, being the day the money was taken. It now sits at a negative because I NEVER keep money in the PayPal.

Hope they send him his coin asap!

Screenshot_20180826_141435.png

Anyone else remember the crazy days where you handed somebody some green pieces of paper, then you shook hands and that was that?

Anyone else remember the crazy days where you handed somebody some green pieces of paper, then you shook hands and that was that?
Those times are not quite dead, yet.
I try to do the face to face thing as much as possible, which is why I usually do a lot of driving.

Mark.

In my opinion, just be glad the deal was made on this forum. This is about the only one I'll deal with people. At least people get back with you, even if it's delayed. I'm bad about getting back with people when it get busy, just ask Mark! LOL. Doesn't sound like anybody is trying to screw another, just lack of communication. Hope all is resolved.

Here's and update I called PayPal they said they were waiting a reply from the seller but after 11 days they will close the case and refund my money. I did tell them that Kevin said that PayPal already took the money back from him but they would not confirm.

communication I not saying he needed to answer me back every minute but every few days would have been nice just let me know he didn't forget about me.

When I shopped hearing from Kevin back on 8-11, that's the only reason I posted, when I wasn't getting answer back via Text or by PM on this site.

Here's and update I called PayPal they said they were waiting a reply from the seller but after 11 days they will close the case and refund my money. I did tell them that Kevin said that PayPal already took the money back from him but they would not confirm.

communication I not saying he needed to answer me back every minute but every few days would have been nice just let me know he didn't forget about me.

When I shopped hearing from Kevin back on 8-11, that's the only reason I posted, when I wasn't getting answer back via Text or by PM on this site.

I will down myself easily and say I'm the king of failed communication. If someone leaves me a voicemail I will not even check it, and many times text go overlooked.

On that note, PayPal has been told 2x now to refund it and I wasn't challenging it. Too much time and money wasted all around!

Back