Pay up sucka

I thought he was a great guy...but I have had zero dealings with him for a year or more now....shocker. too bad....

Maybe he has an Evil Twin....lol...get it?

Last edited:
I just put a post in your other thread Scott. I am not sure where you are at with Jeff, but if you are in a pickle, I would be more than happy to send a little money on your behalf to Jeff... People have been so nice to me, it is the least I can do to help pay it forward

Kevin

I just put a post in your other thread Scott. I am not sure where you are at with Jeff, but if you are in a pickle, I would be more than happy to send a little money on your behalf to Jeff... People have been so nice to me, it is the least I can do to help pay it forward

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, thats awesome.
I just want it to be clear, we have an arrangement with Scott and Mumau Diesel is satisfied. We aren't playing like that. Scotts good, honest, and a damn persistent hotrodder. I have zero issues with Scott.
We are going to fix his truck,but right now it's complicated. All good, but complicated. It's a shame actually.

That is greatly appreciated Kevin! But uneeded. This is why you're one of the most respected cats out there!

I knew you were cool Jeff! Just want to help out a fellow diesel head. Least I can do with all the nice things people have done for me!

Scott I hope you get things sorted out with Lloyd, its a tough spot I'm sure for both sides. Economics can really mess a good guys intentions and result in negative outcomes.
I have not heard from Lloyd for sometime hopefully he can pull through his challanges..
Rob

I'm still surprised that absolutely no one knows what is going on with Lloyd, or why this would have happened.. Seems there are a lot of people that talked to him, and then all of a sudden he disappeared? No shop, no nothing?

two sides to every story, even with a judgement......... but hey, everything on the internet is true right ? some folks like to just hop on the bash train when it pulls up even if they have never dealt with the people involved, and it snowballs from there.

I'm still surprised that absolutely no one knows what is going on with Lloyd, or why this would have happened.. Seems there are a lot of people that talked to him, and then all of a sudden he disappeared? No shop, no nothing?
I believe his shop is still open. At least that is what I heard a few months ago.

two sides to every story, even with a judgement......... but hey, everything on the internet is true right ? some folks like to just hop on the bash train when it pulls up even if they have never dealt with the people involved, and it snowballs from there.

I'm assuming you haven't seen any other threads on the subject. Other then Hughes, I can see that he also did wrong by Bob Wagner and The guys at BD.. I know there have been many others who have spoken up in the last year having bad dealings with him. Hell a year ago people were raving about what Lloyd had done. Then everything went to crap, and Lloyd is nowhere to be found. So if you have some insight as to why this happened, then post it up. Have you dealt with him in the last year?

yeah for sure-

Scott I hope you get things sorted out with Lloyd, its a tough spot I'm sure for both sides. Economics can really mess a good guys intentions and result in negative outcomes.
I have not heard from Lloyd for sometime hopefully he can pull through his challanges..
Rob

Thanks Rob. I honestly wish Lloyd the best. I hope he can get past the obvious issues he is having and regain the respect he once had. Only then would I expect him to be able to makes this right. His self-induced downward spiral is quite sad really.

LLoyd was one of the nicest guys around. I lost some money too. sad to see

I'm also one who's been indebted to you for a while now Bob. Never meant for it to happen but, the economy hit me hard. I for one though, no matter how long it takes will make good on our deal..... count on it. I don't plan to drop out of site !

I've dealt with Lloyd...I didn't get screwed, but he rarely answered his phone, or returned calls. Hell, he shipped me parts then took a couple months to bill my card....I appreciate being trusted, but it just doesn't seem like he was up to running his business on his own.

That being said, you are right...there are two sides to every story....a judge ruled in favor of this side...Lloyd must prove otherwise;)

Chris

Nothing is right about not paying bills to creditors, customers, heck uncompensated matters are just wrong.
For me Lloyd is a good guy for sure, if he is indeed caught up in the bad scence that is unfortuanate for everyone. Lloyds better judgment is definately comprimised by the ill affects of his battles.
Perhaps the good things Lloyd has done with zero fees ended up costing him and his business.

Back