Now hiring

2Tone12V

Looking for someone to help in the tech department. Tyler will be moving back to Missouri and getting married so I need to find a replacement. Knowledge of the various trucks is the most important. Learning the fuel systems and how they work is the easy part. Being familiar with all Ford, Chevy and Dodge applications will be a big help. And yes you will have to work for me and with me. But I promise it's not bad at all. :hehe:

I would prefer you to contact me by email at the beginning. We are located in Shelbyville, IN and hours will be from 8a.m. ET through 4:30p.m. ET. You will get to do some traveling for events and things as well.

Email: areams@pureflowairdog.com

Cell: 573-694-5155

Do you have a need for some part-time clerical type help? My sister-in-law lives in Rushville and could be helpful with that.

It is a very fun job. Nothing like helping on drag trucks and sled pullers and getting paid for it. Its VERY busy but its well worth it. Example, Tyler just got back a few weeks ago from the Premier Performance cruise. Spent a week in Mexico and on a ship. All expenses paid. There are many shows we attend as well. No you don't get to got to all of them but most jobs aren't involved in any of it. If you know trucks and like to talk trucks and meet lots of people. This is the perfect job. :woohoo: We have a great team of people here to work with.

I think Utah is a good place for a fuel system company to relocate. Good luck on the employee search. Wish I could help out.

Remember folks this is also a chance to meet Anthonys beautiful wife. LOL

but he does carry a Louisville Slugger as well,

Well sh1t, now that you mention it Taylor I think I can relocate. I'm small and quick so I can avoid bat swings :hehe:

Damn that's close, actually in between school and home lol, didn't know you guys were in that area.

Back