Afghanistan

Good luck out there. I've been begging to go to afghanistan but no luck yet. I've had enough of Iraq I'd like to try something diferent lol.

If you have had enough of that country don't come here. I thankfully am ending my tour here in about two weeks. Then a few more weeks here turning stuff in then back state side to demob. Not sure if I will reenlist in a year and a half I will have 15 in then.

If you have had enough of that country don't come here. I thankfully am ending my tour here in about two weeks. Then a few more weeks here turning stuff in then back state side to demob. Not sure if I will reenlist in a year and a half I will have 15 in then.

So is there much going on in the southern part there? Just a question cause Im headed there to catch up with my unit the end of May. Btw, Im active duty out of Ft. Carson.

In one word YES. Most of it is directed at teh Afghans though not as much at Coalition forces well except Canadians. For some reason the Afghans hate Canadians.

Yeah call him Spuwey. He is from my unit at home. Hes a class act. He knows me we have been deploted to Germany and Iraq together. Just mention the red cummins from from the unit to him. Oh and if you are in good with him ask him about his bar night with chad arnold.

I just left Afghanistan, spent a wonderful year in JBAD training the ASGs and doing stupid crap for my unit....

Let me know if your coming through Bagram, I'm right across from the USO/Pax terminal.

I just left Afghanistan, spent a wonderful year in JBAD training the ASGs and doing stupid crap for my unit....

I was in JBAD at FOB Fenty last year for about six months in the Contracting Shop. It was a lot of fun being one of only a few Air Force guys there. Found a whole new respect for my Army, Marine and Navy brethren. Got out a couple times to the outlying areas and folks back in the states have no idea what our brave boys are going through out there.

In one word YES. Most of it is directed at teh Afghans though not as much at Coalition forces well except Canadians. For some reason the Afghans hate Canadians.

Thanks for your service and come back safe I just wanted to ask why you think they dont like the canadians over there. we seem to be losing a alot of troops over there (im Canadian) me and my brother lost a freind over there to a IED just curios to why you think that is

Thanks for your service and come back safe I just wanted to ask why you think they dont like the canadians over there. we seem to be losing a alot of troops over there (im Canadian) me and my brother lost a freind over there to a IED just curios to why you think that is

I honestly have no idea why but thats the way it was in the south were Canadians occupie battle space. I think maybe a little of it is the total lack of respect the Afghans get from them and the way there treated. This is only my opinion and not fact but 9 months of it don't lie.

Hey Dodged, you care to be more specific as that is my area of operations with the route clearance engineers.

Back